Jump to content

The New Raith Rovers Thread


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:
11 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:
O’Hara is at Queen of the South

He really isn't...

I’m certain I read that he was signed to Queens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Aye, Kelty played the better football. 

That's not true at all. I thought they were pretty poor. Easily worse than QoS were on Wednesday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Tbf to Dylan Easton he was playing in a 2 man midfield and asked to do a lot more defensive work than he normally would, he never had brown or Stanton covering for him to get forward and create 

Possibly, but it doesn't excuse the fact he could barely find a team mate all game. Maybe he thought he was back playing for Kelty. 

It's only two games in but I'm struggling to see how Easton improves on what we already have. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Possibly, but it doesn't excuse the fact he could barely find a team mate all game. Maybe he thought he was back playing for Kelty. 
It's only two games in but I'm struggling to see how Easton improves on what we already have. 
Relegation again this season then?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, grumswall said:
12 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Possibly, but it doesn't excuse the fact he could barely find a team mate all game. Maybe he thought he was back playing for Kelty. 
It's only two games in but I'm struggling to see how Easton improves on what we already have. 

Relegation again this season then?

I'm just commenting on Easton, not the team as a whole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, grumswall said:
15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Possibly, but it doesn't excuse the fact he could barely find a team mate all game. Maybe he thought he was back playing for Kelty. 
It's only two games in but I'm struggling to see how Easton improves on what we already have. 

Relegation again this season then?

its a possibility as is p-lay offs or promotion. who knows

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'm just commenting on Easton, not the team as a whole.

On Wednesday night, when in or around the box I thought he looked pretty good and gave us a bit of directness - a willingness to get a shot away and generally looking quite dangerous.

Would agree some of his passing that night was a bit heavy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, renton said:

On Wednesday night, when in or around the box I thought he looked pretty good and gave us a bit of directness - a willingness to get a shot away and generally looking quite dangerous.

Would agree some of his passing that night was a bit heavy.

Ach it's probably a result of the big build up around him that I'm expecting too much. I'm sure he'll be fine once he settles. I hope... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

You are entitled to your opinion. It’s just a means to silence you if you do t toe the line with their narrative 

Oh,  bore off with this shit.

Other people are entitled to their opinion too and if their (perhaps learned?) opinion is that your opinion is shit then you just need to deal with that. 

The folk not panicking already are spot on btw. We'll be fine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Oh,  bore off with this shit.

Other people are entitled to their opinion too and if their (perhaps learned?) opinion is that your opinion is shit then you just need to deal with that. 

The folk not panicking already are spot on btw. We'll be fine. 

I’m joking man FFS!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...