The New Raith Rovers Thread

Last season folk were greeting we'd get relegated after drawing with Queens Park. Absolute overreaction every single time. We got pumped 6-2 off Falkirk a few years back and yet look at how things have panned out since then. These games are absolutely meaningless but for fitness.

Trust Murray and Aggy.

21 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Our creativity was poor with Connolly and especially Easton having poor games,

Tbf to Dylan Easton he was playing in a 2 man midfield and asked to do a lot more defensive work than he normally would, he never had brown or Stanton covering for him to get forward and create 

1 minute ago, Wee Sandy said:

I think you. like me are actually referring to all the PISH we have had to read on this site,for weeks now!!  Fatuous keech!

If by updates folk are referring to the HOME board report, fine the updates seemed oka,

However,,,,,,these are friendly games, stop girnin and get a grip....we WILL be fine.

Have you got the proof we WILL be fine aye?? Murray has stated he isn’t in a hurry. Who’s available with the budget he has. The silence from Starks is loud and proud. 

Have you got the proof we WILL be fine aye?? Murray has stated he isn’t in a hurry. Who’s available with the budget he has. The silence from Starks is loud and proud. 
It's the exact same at the majority of clubs.

Just now, grumswall said:
3 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

It's the exact same at the majority of clubs.

Money talks Grums, 

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:
3 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:
Money talks Grums, 

So why are clubs with what are most likely bigger budgets than ours not making signings left right and center?

Grumswall,,,,,,,,,,thou dost talk too much sense,,,,,sirrah! Hence the greenie!!

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:
6 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:
Money talks Grums, 

So why are clubs with what are most likely bigger budgets than ours not making signings left right and center?

O’Hara from the Pars passed us by. McGlynns Failkirk are signing players to get out of league 1. We should’ve went for Callum Smith from Airdrie. But nah!!

O’Hara from the Pars passed us by. McGlynns Failkirk are signing players to get out of league 1. We should’ve went for Callum Smith from Airdrie. But nah!!
Who did ohara sign for? He's still at the pars, no? Smith is under contract so would require a fee to be paid. I don't see us paying a fee for anyone this summer considered we're rumoured to have a reduced budget. I'd take Smith fwiw.

Just now, grumswall said:
7 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Who did ohara sign for? He's still at the pars, no? Smith is under contract so would require a fee to be paid. I don't see us paying a fee for anyone this summer considered we're rumoured to have a reduced budget. I'd take Smith fwiw.

O’Hara is at Queen of the South