Jump to content

The New Raith Rovers Thread


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I’m sure if McGlynn could have signed Spencer he would have. Slightly interesting that only Mackie has followed him thus far.

They'll no see Tumilty or Musonda anytime soon either, and Mackie wisnae even oor player, it'll be very interesting to see just who McGlynn does sign

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am surprised McGlynn hasn't picked up players from us especially when we were manageress, I was certain Bene would have been along the road with him. 

Delighted to keep Spencer that's as strong a midfield squad to select from as anyone will have in this league. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Tx probably wants a kid in there instead.

We don’t have a young DM type, sorry.

1 hour ago, Been going too long said:

😂👍🏻 if coulson showed him something then Brad is our xavi surely 

He’s a LW/AM type.

 

Now, with Arnott likely sitting a lot, Falkirk might be able to offer him some playing time…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

Midfield is definitely sorted now. If we can get the same level of player in for defence and striker then we could have a good season.

Here’s hoping pal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

We don’t have a young DM type, sorry.

He’s a LW/AM type.

 

Now, with Arnott likely sitting a lot, Falkirk might be able to offer him some playing time…

We do now Sir Brad !!and I’m afraid coulson won’t get near the bench never mind the team bud 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

We do now Sir Brad !!and I’m afraid coulson won’t get near the bench never mind the team bud 🤷🏻‍♂️

 

11 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Probably and that would do him the world of good but come on Tx at least be a bit happy Brad has re signed again 🤷🏻‍♂️


Quite happy with Spencer signed back on.

Never have suggested Coulson play anywhere but League Two (or One) this season. East Fife might be a nice place (to play).

Disappointed Arnott looks to be benched most of the time, so I certainly hope he gets a loan out if that’s the case. Would love it to be Falkirk, as their midfield is a shambles, and JMcG knows Arnott’s value.

I’d (theoretically) love to see Mitchell there too, but I’m not sure he’s ready for League One, despite looking stellar with Bo’ness in the Lowland League. Surely some League Two side would love a speedy LW/CF on a loan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TxRover said:

 


Quite happy with Spencer signed back on.

Never have suggested Coulson play anywhere but League Two (or One) this season. East Fife might be a nice place (to play).

Disappointed Arnott looks to be benched most of the time, so I certainly hope he gets a loan out if that’s the case. Would love it to be Falkirk, as their midfield is a shambles, and JMcG knows Arnott’s value.

I’d (theoretically) love to see Mitchell there too, but I’m not sure he’s ready for League One, despite looking stellar with Bo’ness in the Lowland League. Surely some League Two side would love a speedy LW/CF on a loan.

I think east fife would be a good destination for both 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

I think east fife would be a good destination for both 

Coulson and Mitchell?

32 minutes ago, Enigma said:

A0BEFA68-A923-4EEE-91CE-5676BB88477A.jpeg.c36d3dd47d0cd56a859020733f04eca6.jpeg

Where would you like to see him, assuming he isn’t going to get time at Starks Park?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Where would you like to see him, assuming he isn’t going to get time at Starks Park?

He will get time. One midfield injury and he's in contention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, TxRover said:

 


Quite happy with Spencer signed back on.

Never have suggested Coulson play anywhere but League Two (or One) this season. East Fife might be a nice place (to play).

Disappointed Arnott looks to be benched most of the time, so I certainly hope he gets a loan out if that’s the case. Would love it to be Falkirk, as their midfield is a shambles, and JMcG knows Arnott’s value.

I’d (theoretically) love to see Mitchell there too, but I’m not sure he’s ready for League One, despite looking stellar with Bo’ness in the Lowland League. Surely some League Two side would love a speedy LW/CF on a loan.

Sorry got to disagree about a loan to Falkirk. We should be doing nothing to help them get promoted. I'd prefer a loan to Montrose or Airdrie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can guarantee that Stratheden would be fu to the gunnels if this happened.
FU5Cq2qXsAIRun0?format=jpg&name=medium
Did we not essentially do that during the daizel period where we didn't know who was playing for us on any given match day?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...