The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just think about what Sim said today. He thought about closing the club because the fans didn't like his decision.

Honestly if that isn't enough for us to seriously group together and look at what options we have I don't know what is.

He has supported the club since he was a boy apparently yet was prepared to shut us down. That is no fan and not someone we should have as the owner of our club.

17 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

So tell me about your protests? Can't recall any twat!

While he undoubtedly is a dreadful poster this is as valid a question to the normal Raith fans on this thread, as the ones they're asking Frank. 

What are yous going to do about the rape apologist running, and managing your club? A few weeks back McGlynn the rape apologist was getting his name sung for winning the challenge Cup, will it take Sim winning the playoffs to have his name chanted? 

The withdrawal of the volunteers was swift last time and at least prevented Goodwillie from playing for Raith, unless I've missed it there's been nothing at that horror statement. 

To say the fans have no power is ridiculous, withdraw your funds, withdraw your time, protest outside, but surely you have to do something? 

23 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

You really are full of it aren't you if your so unhappy with the club do something meaningful about it big man!

I wont be buying a season ticket for the first time in f**k knows how long next season. Iv stopped my contributions in the lotto, players fund etc. The only money iv put toward the club since Goodwillie was signed was buying a ticket for the cup final which I ultimately didn't attend. As someone who doesn't have millions to waste on a lower league club in Scotland that's about as much as I can do. 

At least I can sleep easy knowing I'm not backing a rape apologists actions. 

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

I wont be buying a season ticket for the first time in f**k knows how long next season. Iv stopped my contributions in the lotto, players fund etc. The only money iv put toward the club since Goodwillie was signed was buying a ticket for the cup final which I ultimately didn't attend. As someone who doesn't have millions to waste on a lower league club in Scotland that's about as much as I can do. 

At least I can sleep easy knowing I'm not backing a rape apologists actions. 

A hat and a badge for you!

While he undoubtedly is a dreadful poster this is as valid a question to the normal Raith fans on this thread, as the ones they're asking Frank. 

What are yous going to do about the rape apologist running, and managing your club? A few weeks back McGlynn the rape apologist was getting his name sung for winning the challenge Cup, will it take Sim winning the playoffs to have his name chanted? 
The withdrawal of the volunteers was swift last time and at least prevented Goodwillie from playing for Raith, unless I've missed it there's been nothing at that horror statement. 
To say the fans have no power is ridiculous, withdraw your funds, withdraw your time, protest outside, but surely you have to do something? 
You do realise most of the Rovers fans here are season tkt holders, so there's no funds to withhold? As for withdrawing time, what time do you think we contribute to the club? Many of us, myself included, have stayed away from the club for varying periods of time, but I can't withdraw time I don't contribute. Protest outside? Have you read the Sim statement? Do you think, reading that, that he gives a single shiny shit what the fans think? He has clearly stated the opposite. There is, in reality, very little the supporters can do if Sim doesn't want to relinquish his role. There's a new fan director on the way and a new fan's panel being created, which I put my name in for, but what hope do I have that either can exert any meaningful influence in light of the Sim statement? We're stuck with the regime until he sells, walks or shuts us down. Standing outside with a bedsheet ain't going to change much.

3 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

No you're just a twat and if you don't come back no one will care.

So, just to be clear... did you welcome the Goodwillie transfer, were you dissapointed he didn't play for us?

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

OK John. 

Oh my is that it ? I really don't get what your trying to achieve but claiming to be so offended by this . RATM I get because for some bizarre reason he is no longer in the know although considering who left and who was kicked out kind of narrows down who was leaking information to this cretin in the first place. 

Opposition fans might fall for this but trying to get attention by falling on your sword so to speak is just  laughable. The true fans will be there next season with or without you get over it.

11 minutes ago, renton said:

So, just to be clear... did you welcome the Goodwillie transfer, were you dissapointed he didn't play for us?

I didn't think it was a good signing but I didn't lose my shit over it. I would never turn my back on the Rovers especially for cheap acknowledgement on a football forum .

I was there during the Anelka debacle and that WAS a protest. What you lot did was nothing! You've spent more energy whining on this forum than you have making  a point at actual games. Tbf I'd respect your opinion more if you actually did something instead of trying to get cheap greenies from bored opposition fans.

9 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I didn't think it was a good signing but I didn't lose my shit over it. I would never turn my back on the Rovers especially for cheap acknowledgement on a football forum .

I was there during the Anelka debacle and that WAS a protest. What you lot did was nothing! You've spent more energy whining on this forum than you have making  a point at actual games. Tbf I'd respect your opinion more if you actually did something instead of trying to get cheap greenies from bored opposition fans.

Why did you think it wasn't a good signing?