The New Raith Rovers Thread

34 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I think we have to appeal Benes red as we desperately need bodies. 

If we lose the appeal hopefully by that time we will have Berra and Musonda back by in the squad. 

Knowing our luck the SFA would fast track it and have it done and dusted by Thursday or Friday.

Just to update this with a bit of categorisation, for anyone looking in:

sketch-1647890669852.thumb.png.c74002e78255fae48af191d737dbc347.png

Red indicates players who are confirmed long term injured. 

Purple represents unconfirmed injury status. Gullan and McKay didn't make the bench on Saturday, MacDonald and Berra were both first half subs with pretty serious looking injuries, although there's been some word that they might not be as bad as first feared. 

Green is suspended. Pink is international duty. Orange is out on loan. 

1 hour ago, Against The Machine said:

Purple represents unconfirmed injury status. Gullan and McKay didn't make the bench on Saturday, MacDonald and Berra were both first half subs with pretty serious looking injuries, although there's been some word that they might not be as bad as first feared. 

I don’t know that Bow is confirmed injured. He was injured a few months ago, unspecified knee issue…but no word since, unless you know something?

Edit: Reported between 26/11/21 and 30/11/21…probably on an interview with JMcG, but I can’t see that far back since I dropped my subscription.

Edited by TxRover

Erm, a back three of tumilty mckay and mackie. With connolly and zanatta as wing backs, it is horrendous but is probably the best we could do. I don't think we have enough to do a back 4. 

Whatever frankenstein creation we field we need to have 2 forwards Matej is coming into a wee run of form. 

Edited by pub car king

4 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Erm, a back three of tumilty mckay and mackie. With connolly and zanatta as wing backs, it is horrendous but is probably the best we could do. I don't think we have enough to do a back 4. 

Whatever frankenstein creation we field we need to have 2 forwards Matej is coming into a wee run of form. 

As long as he keeps out of his own penalty box 😉

1 hour ago, Against The Machine said:

So we’ve got 13 players assuming no one has Covid? If some fans could bring their boots with them that’d be great. 

I don’t like this new fancy colour categorisation, kindly return to the classic Red Cross version, as Zen points out it seems appropriate to our current squad 😂  

2 hours ago, Against The Machine said:

Where's Goodwillie?