The New Raith Rovers Thread

Why are you always snooping around here looking for an opportunity to empty the contents of your bladder... GTF

Nope, I think I’ll stay and continue to annoy you. Enjoy the game yesterday?

The conversation over whether it would be worth binning McGlynn is the same now as it was a few weeks ago. Is any other (realistic) managerial option going to come in and secure a guaranteed playoff place, given the injuries etc. besetting the squad currently?

When McGlynn's system works, it works pretty fucking well. Injuries and individual loss of form have played a significant role.

I don't think there's anyone arguing McGlynn has every answer and should be under no pressure whatsoever, but whether you're still all in for McGlynn or think the time is right for a change, the summer is surely the time to do that?

I too had no idea that the CEO was infact Mrs Smith. I did however at the time question why did we need a CEO and what the f**k does she actually do?

Imagine my dismay When the question was answered. 

4 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Eh! Is that not the job of the regulars on here? The same same folk who were fanatical about Mcglynn are now turning their back on him. Yesterday was the the lowest of the low for quite a while tbh not many managers can go 11 league games without a win and retain their job.

After the Goodwillie fiasco do you really expect the directors to make such a big call? No chance! The reaction of some of our support would be apocalyptic christ TxRover would be burning his cowboy hat or at least be forced to do something else other than spending  his life on social media. 

No cowboy hat; no worries about canning any of this lot annoying me; sorry it took four pages to reply, I was busy hacking Russian servers, not doing social media.

18 minutes ago, Malay Robertsons Shorts said:

Give Mcglnn the chance of leading the Rovers out in another Final. During the summer boot out the current board and let the new board employ the new manager.

You think its just as easy as that to boot out the board, engage a new manager who then has to assemble additions to the squad all this in a a few weeks before the season starts again

Dream on

47 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Must just be a select band of in the know people who knew. 

We’ll it isn’t the original clique, or the new WhatsApp clique, so this must be a third clique…

Well, it only took two clicks in The Longest Day to cause issues.

30 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Just a sad laddie with no life!

Hummmm…

11 minutes ago, TxRover said:

No cowboy hat; no worries about canning any of this lot annoying me; sorry it took four pages to reply, I was busy hacking Russian servers, not doing social media.

You'd think there would be more fun things to do in Texas. 

1 hour ago, Malay Robertsons Shorts said:

Give Mcglnn the chance of leading the Rovers out in another Final. During the summer boot out the current board and let the new board employ the new manager.

Sorry have I missed something are there many rich individuals out there waiting to take the club over. Last count there wasn't. People may be pissed with the BOD but without them there is likely to be no club. It needs people in the background who are willing to put money into it. I'm also confident that Sim has no agenda and isn't looking to get his money back when he leaves unlike several previous board members.