The New Raith Rovers Thread

I see your point and he does seem to have stuck with the same system that hasn’t produced the results we have hoped, but is unlikely that the board will sack him when it is more than likely he will walk in the summer and we are still technically, still in a playoff position. They are due to discuss his contract after 3/4 of the season so we will find out what is happening in the next few weeks.
We played a different system today in fairness. We just got the same result from it.

I see we have a semi again, phnar phnar. Any of you cuntos heading to Kilmarnock on Wednesday?
It’s on Alba Blurovision and it’s up against a load of other council telly FA cup ties.
Can we make the final?

I won’t be there, I also won’t be watching it as I’ve made sure I have plans that night. I really couldn’t care about that cup this season at all.

Get Arnott, Mitchell, McKay and Young on from the start

I won’t be there, I also won’t be watching it as I’ve made sure I have plans that night. I really couldn’t care about that cup this season at all.

The board won't allow that. We need to win this to recoup the directors cash.

19 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Just trying to make a point. 

Firstly as long as they don't play for us who fucking cares, is what I'm Reading.

Secondly violence against woman is acceptable as long as its not too violent.

Val spoke out to national media due to the signing of DG. Where is she now condoning violence of any kind against woman. Nicola Sturgeon spoke out in support of Val clearly not realising DG played and captained Clyde for 5 years.

Find it odd that some people seem angrier at those who spoke out about us signing a rapist than the fact we actually signed a rapist. 🤔

7 hours ago, foreverarover said:
8 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

The board won't allow that. We need to win this to recoup the directors cash.

No matter how much the board want us to win it, there's no danger we would beat Kilmarnock and then Cove anyway. 

28 minutes ago, philpy said:

I'm selling a load of raith stuff on vinted if anyone fancies a bargain. 

Got an old Joe Baker or a young Keith Wright going spare?

Or are we going back to the early Raith days of your youth?😲

3 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

Got an old Joe Baker or a young Keith Wright going spare?

Or are we going back to the early Raith days of your youth?😲

Nope. I'm done with the club and Just want rid of anything I've got that's associated with them.

8 minutes ago, philpy said:

Nope. I'm done with the club and Just want rid of anything I've got that's associated with them.

That’s a massive shame and I hope you’re not rushing into anything. 

You probably have loads of memorabilia that really means a lot to you and you should keep hold of it for a while to see how you feel at a later date. Things could still be a little raw right now. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

13 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

That’s a massive shame and I hope you’re not rushing into anything. 

You probably have loads of memorabilia that really means a lot to you and you should keep hold of it for a while to see how you feel at a later date. Things could still be a little raw right now. 

Thanks man. It's mostly older tops and polo's,  none of which fit me and longer anyway 😂

1 hour ago, philpy said:

As mentioned that's a massive shame if you're feeling that way.... what size are the tops🤔😉

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Disgraceful attitude. A football club is an institution. Too many people since the mainstreaming of politics become drawn in on this shite. Pricipaled when it suits them. Same people that say send soldiers to Ukraine are the same folk who call Blair a war criminal

3 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Disgraceful attitude. A football club is an institution. Too many people since the mainstreaming of politics become drawn in on this shite. Pricipaled when it suits them. Same people that say send soldiers to Ukraine are the same folk who call Blair a war criminal

When it suits them? 

The guy has been a supporter for 40 years, there are some strong principles involved that make you willing to let go something that enduring in life.