The New Raith Rovers Thread

41 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

See if you ever manage to get an answer on this, could you let us know please?

I wasn't living in Scotland in 2017 so I hadn't heard that David Goodwillie moved to Clyde or really that he had been found guilty based on the balance of probabilities in a Civil Trial and #MeToo possibly wasn't as widespread in comparison to the present day. It's only since he signed for Raith Rovers and since I've moved back up the road that I've become aware of this story.

It's odd in a way because if Clyde had faced the same consequences that Raith Rovers have then I can't imagine Raith Rovers would have thought "lets sign David Goodwillie". I saw that Robertson just retired from football after his conviction and I suppose maybe David Goodwillie might be forced to do the same.

Yea it’s totally ironic that a lot of Dunfermline fans are sticking their ore in. They absolutely have no right dishing out lessons in morality. Raith Rovers FC committed no crime. They merely ignored the fans and sponsors. Getting rid of those that sanctioned this signing have to go. This takes time. 
How is it ironic?

2 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Yea it’s totally ironic that a lot of Dunfermline fans are sticking their ore in. They absolutely have no right dishing out lessons in morality. Raith Rovers FC committed no crime. They merely ignored the fans and sponsors. Getting rid of those that sanctioned this signing have to go. This takes time. 

If you don't want fans of other clubs "sticking their ore in" post on a Raith Rovers forum. Like it or not your club made the one of the biggest f**k ups of the SPFL era, you can't be surprised if it generates conversation.

As for the Dunfermline fans morality we have been to confession don't worry.

Completely agree about the next steps, the fans should really rally together and set something up as a vehicle to fan ownership, you have the power that was proved in lockdown 1 and putting Goodwillie on gardening leave, so keep up the momentum even if it's to step in when Sim calls it a day.

Alexa, show me someone with no comprehension skills without them knowing they have no comprehension skills.

4 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Publicly asking for moderators. :lol: "Dad, he's being mean".

3 hours ago, 2426255 said:

This is the Raith Rovers thread, so might be better redirecting that question to the relevant area of the forum mate or @grumswallmight try and run away and try to get the mods involved. Or he might report you before posting "reported for....." 😅 Some folk on this forum make me cringe.

Aye you’re right there, nothing worse than when folk don’t get it. 

36 minutes ago, drs said:

Alexa, show me someone with no comprehension skills without them knowing they have no comprehension skills.

My comprehension of the situation was fine. Grumswall was being a tube, a bit like yourself. It's not up to him when the moderators step in. There is a capability to report a post. It's there for a reason.  He could have just answered the question or ignored it or reported my post and we could all have avoided this shite. 🥱

Edited by 2426255

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
3 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

How is it ironic?

Boy's mixed up. Iron(ic) Ore?

4 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

What a lot of fucking drivel

Your board & manager (combined) signed a rapist. Every football fan had/has a right to comment. If you don't like that, log out of P&B

Edited by da_no_1

. My comprehension of the situation was fine. Grumswall was being a tube, a bit like yourself. It's not up to him when the moderators step in. There is a capability to report a post. It's there for a reason.  He could have just answered the question or ignored it or reported my post and we could all have avoided this shite. 🥱

93d43a3fd5e26c4a734d66dc4ce36c38.gif

3 hours ago, 2426255 said:

My comprehension of the situation was fine. 

Are you really this stupid or just trolling?

On 17/02/2022 at 00:35, grumswall said:
On 16/02/2022 at 23:53, 2426255 said:
Does David Goodwillie go back to Clyde or is that his career over now? Why was it deemed okay for him to play for Clyde but not Raith Rovers? (Sorry I'm a bit late to this story)

Mods please.

18 hours ago, grumswall said:

93d43a3fd5e26c4a734d66dc4ce36c38.gif

So you're saying Mods please was a joke that's gone over my head? 😬