The New Raith Rovers Thread

12 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I would hope Dunfermline and the other Championship clubs will refrain from inviting any of the Raith Rovers hierarchy into the Directors Box for future matches.

Shouldn’t mix with such morally corrupt creatures.

We give Martin Hardie a gig sometimes at events and commentary. It wasn’t a rape conviction in his case but still a serious conviction for violent, terrorising behaviour against a woman. 

Just now, craigkillie said:

We play at Stark's on the last day of the season, and aside from all the other bigger issues it's a shame to think that Killie fans might now be placed in a bit of a dilemma in terms of potentially supporting our team towards a league title (something we literally haven't done in nearly 60 years) versus not wanting to fund this bunch of contemptible scumbags.

Surely unless it comes down to the last day, common sense will prevail and you will get to do a trophy presentation back at Rugby Park.

If it comes to the last day if I was in your position I'd like to think I would go to a supporters bar in Kilmarnock but it's difficult to say with any confidence.

Luckily we have had both our games but I won't be back to Starks until he's away.

When John McGlynn fucks off from Raith, I hope he doesn't get another job in football, he was someone I respected in football and always came across well but his complicity in this means that once he gets to f**k, he should carry on fucking off. 

14 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I would hope Dunfermline and the other Championship clubs will refrain from inviting any of the Raith Rovers hierarchy into the Directors Box for future matches.

Shouldn’t mix with such morally corrupt creatures.

Id extend that sentiment further and encourage any away fans not to go to Starks for the rest of the time he's there.

Clubs rely on both home and away fans money for their budget so hit them where it hurts.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

We play at Stark's on the last day of the season, and aside from all the other bigger issues it's a shame to think that Killie fans might now be placed in a bit of a dilemma in terms of potentially supporting our team towards a league title (something we literally haven't done in nearly 60 years) versus not wanting to fund this bunch of contemptible scumbags.

You go and you hound them. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

We give Martin Hardie a gig sometimes at events and commentary. It wasn’t a rape conviction in his case but still a serious conviction for violent, terrorising behaviour against a woman. 

I didn’t realise Hardie’s conviction was for violent behaviour? He should be told to GTF if that’s the case.

Wasn’t aware he was doing paid gigs for the Pars either.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

You, and the Kilmarnock players, shouldn't miss out on that.

Fill the stand and spend 90 minutes making it clear as f**k your thoughts on it. Make it something nobody can miss or ignore.

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

David Goodwillie is part of the Raith family, the fans, sponsors and wider community aren't. Is what I read from that statement. 

"If you're not with us, you're against us", while standing next to a fucking rapist.

Aye, that'll get folk on your side m8.

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

You go and you hound them. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You, and the Kilmarnock players, shouldn't miss out on that.

Fill the stand and spend 90 minutes making it clear as f**k your thoughts on it. Make it something nobody can miss or ignore.

Hope it's all done beforehand but by f**k they will hear me if they are still in situ. Shocking what they have done to a great community club, thoughts with the support as I would hate it to be me. Please focus all anger towards the board and manager should some decide to go in tonight as I'm sure others will stay outside. What a fucking dilemma for the support.

Ooft. Just seen the statement. We knew there was nothing they could say to diffuse the situation but Jesus suffering f**k. That's a disgraceful statement. 

They could have stopped after their first line of defence was 'David is a proven goalscorer'. We get it. Sporting ambition over women's safety.

But to effectively double down with 'aye, we know he's a rapist but he's OUR rapist, he's one of us' - just WOW.

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

Away fans should just go and support their teams as normal.

Give him stick, fine, but why should anybody lose out on a day out with their pals supporting their team?

Get on with life, for f**k's sake.

What's the difference?

I don't care about the rape, it's a football decision.

I don't condone rape, but it's a good day out and I'd hate to miss it.

Both outcomes pay his wages.

3 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I didn’t realise Hardie’s conviction was for violent behaviour? He should be told to GTF if that’s the case.

Wasn’t aware he was doing paid gigs for the Pars either.

Just a two year+ campaign of physiological abuse and stalking of his ex partner. That’s fine though cause he never layed a finger on her and also helped you get promoted?