The New Raith Rovers Thread

That statement raith rovers have just put out is unbelievable, i know i'm not a supporter of the club but it still makes me a bit angry, basically saying we know what he's done but he's staying so anyone who doesn't like it can f**k off. 

Unbelievable, clearly written by a dinosaur who isn't up to date with the modern times.

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

I am lost for words at that statement. Staggering levels of being unable to read the room. 

I’m sorry but anyone turning up to that stadium later needs a word with themselves. These arseholes do not care one bit about you.

They should turn up and riot the place and invade the pitch, dumbos might still not get the message however

The management team is familiar with David’s career and background and – in particular – his footballing ability

That line is particularly bleak. Just outright saying “we know he’s a rapist, but he’s good at football and that’s what matters most”

Horrendous. 

1 hour ago, DundeeUnited9999 said:

So are Raith supporters saying Goodwillie should never be allowed work again ? or just not allowed to work for them ?

No, of course he should be allowed to work.  Making him completely unemployable would be daft. To hell with him living off benefits. 

There must be a lavvy somewhere needing cleaned out.  Or maybe litter-picking in the countryside.  Dog keech warden. Something to benefit the community. 

Playing for my second favourite side? Eff off.