The New Raith Rovers Thread

42 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Falkirk fans seem certain Morrison is away, Partick Thistle being the likely destination, probably not exactly what we need right now but I wonder if we’d try and take him off them.

Looks like Dunfermline are in for him as well.

Still hopeful we'll pull a striker from somewhere and possibly a left-back although both seem unlikely given the lack of speculation at the moment. Aware the domestic loan window will remain open past today but with the 5 subs rule it seems unlikely players with promise and the ability to influence the top of the Championship will be willingly let go by Premiership sides.

On another note, I see Tade scored for Clyde on Saturday. Bring him home.

12 minutes ago, ListerRRFC said:

Still hopeful we'll pull a striker from somewhere and possibly a left-back although both seem unlikely given the lack of speculation at the moment. Aware the domestic loan window will remain open past today but with the 5 subs rule it seems unlikely players with promise and the ability to influence the top of the Championship will be willingly let go by Premiership sides.

We ain't signing a left back hopefully a striker will come in.

5 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

FWIW thats a troll twitter account, hes not a journalist.