The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Injury time implosion from Davidson.  Smashes it past his own keeper to gift the Broch an extra two points a few mins into injury time, and then dives on the back whoever it was just inside the corner of the box a couple of minutes later.  Sent off for his efforts too.  A truly inspirational captain's performance.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Pretty sure that's the last thing on Davo's mind right now, he has just played a starring role in Brechin losing 5-3 after being 3-0 up.   Injury time OG to put Fraserburgh 4-3 up then red-card and penalty for 5-3 😁

Probably didn't help being down to 10 men just before half time.

12 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Probably didn't help being down to 10 men just before half time.

Yup, proper implosion. I shouldn't laugh anyway, I'd still rather have Davo at Alloa than Mendy. 

Good luck to the Rovers for the rest of the season, great to see Dario has been doing well. Always felt with the right manager that he was more than capable of making an impact. 

Edited by Waspie

28 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Pretty sure that's the last thing on Davo's mind right now, he has just played a starring role in Brechin losing 5-3 after being 3-0 up.   Injury time OG to put Fraserburgh 4-3 up then red-card and penalty for 5-3 😁

OFFS, some things will never change specially Davo 😂😂😂

They can just give the Broch the title now after that implosion. A Brechin win would have really closed things up but looks as if they'll be in the Highland League again next season without getting the chance to win the pyramid playoffs. Another five for Fraserburgh is drawing my attention to our British goals scored record coming under threat. The Brochers are a free scoring lot.

1 minute ago, embow said:

They can just give the Broch the title now after that implosion. A Brechin win would have really closed things up but looks as if they'll be in the Highland League again next season without getting the chance to win the pyramid playoffs. Another five for Fraserburgh is drawing my attention to our British goals scored record coming under threat. The Brochers are a free scoring lot.

Age name and telephone number of their highest scorer please, am asking for a friend 😉

10 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Age name and telephone number of their highest scorer please, am asking for a friend 😉

Scott Barbour, age 29

21 goals

Born, Fraserburgh 7-1-1992

Tel,    01346 510872  (ask for Ronald, he's the middle man)

😜

Edited by Scottydog

13 minutes ago, embow said:

Wouldn’t count as it’s “non league” AFC Wimbledon scored 180 in a season in 03-04. Any decent team in the HL could score 20+ just against Fort William as the gulf between top and bottom is huge as there’s nothing below the HL (until this season). 

If we can bring Gullan in permanently (or a loan with an agreement on a permanent deal, whatever way it works) then I'm all for it. He's got a lot of potential, there's a reason so many clubs are being linked with him.

I don't think he's the answer to our current goalscoring issue, though. If he came in on a short term loan with no other arrivals, I'd be a little concerned.  

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

So we’ll play him as another striker that can’t score?

Did he no score his goals as an upfront  striker…. Sorry for not being a know it all…just ma observation from what I seen of him. 

Edited by Raith_Rasta