The New Raith Rovers Thread

12 minutes ago, true_rover said:

Players section on the website says January, so probably another one needing replaced next month.

That's not so good. You'd think if he was going to be staying we would've sorted something out by now. 

Having someone like him who can fill in competently all across the back four is invaluable. 

1 hour ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

We also have QotS at home between Ayr away and Townies at home on the 29th December.

Forgot about that one, damn those Dumfries barstewards

41 minutes ago, embow said:

Anything but! 🤫

They are the brown skid marks games. One game at a time purleease! 👍

Every game is a skid mark, like you said one game at a time, some ae easier on paper, NONE are simple on an acre of grass / plastic

Even in this day and age you'd like to think there would be a wee bit of short term loyalty  given how the club kept him with a pay packet after undergoing and recovering from surgery. Just sign up to the end of the season if the club offers you a six month extension.

It'll be a big disappointment if he walks away in January. It's in both sides interests to at least see out the season he could have a league medal out of it, However if he's got a move lined up money talks.

I'm starting to get an unnerving feeling that tait will stay on now that Ross got his jotters which would be a massive help. 

Anyone see him in the second half? Stripped himself ready to go on and then when Riley Snow got the nod over him, he stood leaning against the wall next to the South stand for the next 10 minutes with his arms folded in a huff.

No player is bigger than the club. If he doesn’t want to be here then let him go. The last thing this team needs this season is someone bringing the mood/morale down.

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

Think there's some overreacting going on. You could read just as much into his body language before kick off, when he was first one out the tunnel and applauding the support as he crossed the park. 

Could be practising his last hurrah!🤔

Actually I agree with you despite  my comment.

Just now, CALDERON said:

I'll say it, the 4-4 was the best possible thing to happen to us.

Forced Mcglynn to find a different way to win.

I think that game changed his mind about substitutes.

Today he held off as long as possible, probably because he wasn't sure about breaking up a working formula.