The New Raith Rovers Thread

Just had a look at the highlights from the Wick game, and just one wee question popped into my head.

Who was the captain? At the end it looks like Walker is wearing the armband, but obviously we'd made subs by that point.

Where are these highlights?

Andersons goal was a cracker, I liked how he came running across to us to celebrate too.

I missed Hills passback whilst treading water in the pie queue then missed Murrays one bending down to pick up my bovril :D

Andersons goal was a cracker, I liked how he came running across to us to celebrate too.

I missed Hills passback whilst treading water in the pie queue then missed Murrays one bending down to pick up my bovril :D

Keep your eye on the ball at all times today then, please!

I note with a touch of wishful thinking bordering on hysteria, that Jamie Walker did not make Hearts matchday squad.

could do with some first team football IMO

I'll blame you for getting my hopes up if he doesn't come back on loan! unsure.gif

I'll blame you for getting my hopes up if he doesn't come back on loan! unsure.gif

To be honest, Murray has already put the brakes on the notion of getting a loan player in just now. It does mean however that should we wish to change the system, we'd have to go three up since we have only one real winger.....

To be honest, Murray has already put the brakes on the notion of getting a loan player in just now. It does mean however that should we wish to change the system, we'd have to go three up since we have only one real winger.....

Has he came out anywhere to suggest he won't sign anyone? Bit of a daft deal for the club if we don't get the loanees from Hearts given that we received f**k all money for a manager with a year still to go on his contract. unsure.gif

Has he came out anywhere to suggest he won't sign anyone? Bit of a daft deal for the club if we don't get the loanees from Hearts given that we received f**k all money for a manager with a year still to go on his contract. unsure.gif

I thought he said in the press last week that he wasn't looking to bring in anyone right away at least.....

I thought he said in the press last week that he wasn't looking to bring in anyone right away at least.....

Certainly would welcome any left midfielder in. I lost count of the number of times where Hammill drifted into the center of midfield from the left wing on Saturday. unsure.gif But as you say, the longer Walker isn't in the first team the better for us.

Certainly would welcome any left midfielder in. I lost count of the number of times where Hammill drifted into the center of midfield from the left wing on Saturday. unsure.gif But as you say, the longer Walker isn't in the first team the better for us.

That was probably something to do with the non-existant centre of midfield for most of the game.