The New Raith Rovers Thread

There was a deadline of 21 July paying up front on that, if anyone is struggling there's the MacGregor bus as well if u have contact details. Not saying the SC won't have leeway on the deadline though

I'm sure that's only to 100% secure your seat, I'm going on it with my friend, I've paid and he's not yet however according to Eddie he's still got a seat on the bus.

be fair, his shiteness did massively contribute to us winning the league that year......

Will never forget that one appearance, as a sub, only to be subbed. What a game that one was. 90th minute equalised and 7 or so passes later we had the lead again! Ayr didn't even touch the ball after we took kick off!

You missed out one piece of crucial information, the date of the Race Night, no point in a time with no date laugh.gif

D'oh!

Cheers Liam, all amended now! If you come down and bring 20 pals I'll buy you a drink for pointing out my mistake. :D

The last race night we had was brilliant.

Can you fire something on to your FB page when you get a moment? Thanks again!

sorry the bus is full :o

Drivers seat for me again then :(

Better bring a bucket mate...............

Nae piss stops till Inverness!

Oh & a hat,

If your not sure why you need the hat on a bus trip you can PM Dundeebarry.

;)

Oh & a hat,

;)

My mind boggles at the possibilities

Oh & a hat,

;)

Ah well drivers seat it is or in the boot with thommo.The lads have been told nae piss stops till wick. :)

There was a deadline of 21 July paying up front on that, if anyone is struggling there's the MacGregor bus as well if u have contact details. Not saying the SC won't have leeway on the deadline though

There is still 3 seats on our bus if anyone is interested if so pm me for the details.I spoke to kev mcgregor last week and he said they arent taking a bus so him and his bro are going by car instead.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

SC are indeed still taking bookings if anyone is interested:

http://www.raithrove...porters-bus.htm

http://www.steelser.com/rrfsc/index.htm

Supporters' Club site now says there are only a few seats remaining. So if anyone's planning on going on the bus that hasn't already booked my advice would be to book it now.

Or you could always just turn and say

"how many do you think we'll win by today?" seems like a solid ice breaker? Unless you're some sort of social retard?

Joking of course but you get my drift..

The supporters bus is a funny one. I've been on it a couple of times, normally for the longer away trips. Got it to the Aberdeen away Tadé game, got slightly drunk on the way there and you'd think we'd been shouting and swearing and giving nazi salutes the way folk were acting. It's basically the main stand on wheels.