The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think I only saw Stewart play once - away to Falkirk and he put in a pretty good shift.

Opportunities for him were pretty thin on the ground, though. It's hard to say how he'll get on seeing as though McGlynn didn't rate him highly enough to give him more game time.

I think I only saw Stewart play once - away to Falkirk and he put in a pretty good shift.

Opportunities for him were pretty thin on the ground, though. It's hard to say how he'll get on seeing as though McGlynn didn't rate him highly enough to give him more game time.

... and neither did Murray given that our central midfield wage went on Stuart Anderson. Whom I thought did ok in his two friendlies so far.

The wording wasnt too clear on that, im kinda gutted i never did it when they were filiming WWZ in Glasgow, £100 a day to be a zombie...

I thought they had come back to re-shoot a scene for WWZ last week, ugly zombies wandering and grunting through the city centre, but it turned out to just be an orange march.......

Wont make the game tonight, probably wont make any of the games until Wick, tho that will make up for it

The game on Sat despite the result was still good to watch, looks as if we are going about playing footbal the right way. Ie keeping the ball done alot of nice movement, hopefully (and no disrespect to Wick) we can get a win under a belt to get a bit of confidence before the start of the season

If he is still available as a trialist, I'd like to see Spence given a start tonight, he showed some intelligent running and good touches in the RC game, but by the time he came on against Hearts, there was not much he could do to change a game where our midfield was getting pinned back.

Missed the game on Saturday what was the attendance? Gutted dam work, some great players and i heard a great reception for McGlynn. Hope we get a good performance tonight will be making the trip for this one biggrin.gif COYR

Edited by Rovers lad