The New Raith Rovers Thread

Fantastic actually just signed up to their forum to post

This thread had been posted up on Pie and Bovril under the Raith thread and as a Raith fan I cant thank you guys enough for the support your club and indeed others have pledged to our club.

My late grandad was also a die hard Dons supporter which gave me an affinity with your club (cup games aside ;D ) and your guesture here has cemented that and no doubt raise similar affection with other fans.

If you do intend on coming to one of the games please let us know which one so we can try and arrange some pre and post match hospitality for you guys.

All the best for next season

Not the best worded but sure i got my point accross

In peace, dinna shoot me! This well received on the AbMad forum. The fact is that amongst all the bullying and threats your man was honest and honourable.

Good luck next season. Can I also add that your commercial co-ordinator (Laura) is very polite and on the ball.

In peace, dinna shoot me! This well received on the AbMad forum. The fact is that amongst all the bullying and threats your man was honest and honourable.

Good luck next season. Can I also add that your commercial co-ordinator (Laura) is very polite and on the ball.

She isnt bad to look at either 8)

Seriously tho the backing that both Turnbull and the club is now getting is fantastic and we are appreciating the big Turnbull love-in. Its probably the most united clubs in the SPL and SFL have been for many years

Edited by P.C

da_no_1 is one of the last people on the board I ever expected to have a love-in with, but cheers. It's mutual too, Dunfermline's strong stance was all the more impressive for the fact that you might have had more to gain by trying to curry favour with the SPL.

Now give us a kiss ...

Ok but no tongues....ya Rovers bam!

Our board have been fucking spectacular during this. Eddie Malone and Grant Anderson must have thought they've walking into an utter madhouse with Turnbull Hutton getting people telt left right and center. Brilliant statement, good to see them get the SPL telt about their brutal organisation of the TV contracts. Very good points raised by the board!

Turnbull gets them telt once again. They can't go back on the settlement agreement. They can try, but they can't. Unfortunately we have people like Stenny's chairman who are gullible. Hopefully there's not many more.

I'm going to be negative for the first time in a long while and say that the board's advert on the website for hospitality is probably just about the worst advert I've seen for anything, ever. Mentions a 'new look' and 'new prices' but doesn't actually tell you what they are. Advertising with a price is one of the basics. Booooooooo. Murray out.

But aye, apart from that. Turnbull Hutton's blue and white army.

Edited by Paco

Turnbull and the board are running rings round the feckless balloons, Regan and Doncaster at the moment. Anyone with a couple of braincells knocking about can sense these are the desperate scramblings of men who are soon to be collecting their P45s.

It'll be beans on toast for me the next few weeks after I've made my donation towards the Wick game and bought my gold membership. I'm not sure I can continue to afford any more honesty and common sense coming out of Starks Park wink.gif

At last Tuesday’s meeting, financial information provided by Neil Doncaster showed an unrealistic worst case scenario. It showed the impact of potential total loss of 3 TV contracts, all of which had been inexplicably agreed on the basis that the broadcaster could walk away if either Rangers or Celtic were not in the SPL.

A good reason to sack the idiot who negotiated the contract; Hopefully it was Cockwomble.

Edited by Scary Bear

1341657630[/url]' post='6407107']

I'm going to be negative for the first time in a long while and say that the board's advert on the website for hospitality is probably just about the worst advert I've seen for anything, ever. Mentions a 'new look' and 'new prices' but doesn't actually tell you what they are. Advertising with a price is one of the basics. Booooooooo. Murray out.

I think it's just a wee provisional message until the Raith Suite is done up.

No doubt the website will run a bigger feature showing the new look and include the prices on that feature. I'm told that they are starting after the Jambos visit and hope to have it done very quickly thereafter.

It will be interesting to see what kind of gear Murray chooses to wear pitch side. Will he follow McGlynn in the shorts/polo shirt/cap get up, will he go for a suit, perhaps he is from the Falkirk manager's school of fashion or will he just keep it simple and go from a tracksuit.Hard to tell imo.

1341668708[/url]' post='6407580']

Traynor on Sportsound referring to what Turnbull Hutton said as "entertainment" and "bilge".

The fat c*nt still doesn't get it and shows no sign of listening to people with sense.

God knows why the Beeb persist with him.

Turnbull Hutton has all of the qualities that Traynor lacks.

Likability, integrity and most of all respect. Traynor is an egotistical ball bag who has to make up 'club insiders' to lend any sort of credibility to the drivel he comes out with.

I know who I'd rather listen to.

Edited by Andy C