Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Assuming we get past Stirling, of course. 

But aye, if you had to pick a worst three possible ties, Livingston away would definitely be in there. 

Livingston away is really dull. At least it has avoided the worst case scenario of us getting a cracking, money-spinning tie and losing to Stirling. 

It's better than getting a great away tie and not being able to go. 

If we get past Stirling then I would fancy our chances in a one off against Livingston. We performed well the last time and we’re a stronger team now. Cut out the individual errors and I think we could give them a game. Would be great to have a decent run in the Scottish Cup. 

8 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

If we get past Stirling then I would fancy our chances in a one off against Livingston. We performed well the last time and we’re a stronger team now. Cut out the individual errors and I think we could give them a game. Would be great to have a decent run in the Scottish Cup. 

And cut out the shocking penalty decision as well 👍

Anyone who is still after a 95 shirt copa still have them on their site.

Screenshot_20210110-213829_Chrome.jpg

Wonder if there’s any cash left to bring in an experienced CB. Davo, Bene and Mendy give me the fear

Eta, any news on JMac

Edited by baillieinleeds

How likely is it though that dundee will agree to it with only a days notice?

We can’t play without weekly PCR testing of the players. No chance the Dundee game takes place tomorrow night, even if both clubs would agree to it.

Yeah, no testing, no game. Presumably the championship clubs have been consulted and are happy to continue with testing?

We'll have the points and Kennedy back please (provided he isn't infected of course).

I said a while back there was a reasonable worst case scenario of getting through January with no points. I didnt expect it to be because we wouldn't be playing any fucking games.

Hopefully everyone gets through it OK, and I really hope we've been following appropriate protocols here, otherwise we will get fucked for thd games we end up not playing.

Edited by renton