The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Can you categorically say 6 goals were all down to Mendy, I'd like to think McGlynn would've had him hooked if he was that bad in the game

No idea. But I'm fairly confident Mendy isn't good enough regardless of how he played in a meaningless friendly. 

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Any confirmation of the opening league game of the season against us being available for Lichties supporters??

Yes, from Raith TV announcement on Rovers website...prices not announced:

“SPFL Championship
Whilst COVID-19 restrictions are in place, the SPFL has allowed home clubs to live video stream a game domestically (in the UK) when a game is not televised.

RaithTV will deliver a live video stream to season ticket holders for home league games that are not televised. We will share information on how to access a stream prior to the season starting. This stream will be made available for our international audience to purchase in a similar manner to previous seasons. International purchasers can buy a live home video stream even when a game is televised.

During this time there will also be an option for people to purchase a live video stream of an individual non-televised home game in the UK when they are not season ticket holders. You may hear these single-match passes referred to as PPV (Pay-Per View). Further details on individual streams will be shared at a later date.

Edited by TxRover

13 minutes ago, TxRover said:

And do tell how you know how he played...

Yes. Why is the result assumed to be Mendy's fault? No doubt Tumility, MacDonald, Benedictus and Thomson are assumed to have given faultless displays...

Edited by Raith_Raver

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

My point is not related to how Mendy played today. My point is that I don't think he's good enough for this league, regardless of how he does pre season. 

You brought up Mendy in the context of this result, thereby implying that his presence was likely to have been a factor.

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

By all accounts Morrison ran riot

Of course Sammon looked pretty impressive against us last year in one game...

But from the accounts, Morrison and Dowds together looks promising for you. Want some odds?