The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

4-2 isn’t really good enough. We’ll have to deal with Falkirk saying they would’ve won the league had the season finished in normal circumstances even more now.

1  you can't justify that 

2 its a bloody friendly game 

3 it was 6 goals

4 shut up

Edited by mealsonwheels

16 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

4-2 isn’t really good enough. We’ll have to deal with Falkirk saying they would’ve won the league had the season finished in normal circumstances even more now.

This has to be a piss take right? 

Will be interested in what was tried by both sides, which we likely won’t even learn of though. Certainly nice to see Coulson pop up like that, but given 4 of the 6 goals were after the half, I’d love to know who or what was changed in back. Looking forward to the limited data we can glean from the highlights.

1 minute ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Will you lot be uploading highlights for this since I don’t think we’re doing it? Either that or we’re just trying to act like the Shire game never happened.

24 hours after is what RaithTV said.

Gary Lockes Rovers team hammered Brechin in pre season, who relegated us 10 months later. 

We don't need to see highlights to know Mendy isn't good enough for this level. He's there in case there is literally no other option, and he still has a year left on his deal. 

7 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Will be interested in what was tried by both sides, which we likely won’t even learn of though. Certainly nice to see Coulson pop up like that, but given 4 of the 6 goals were after the half, I’d love to know who or what was changed in back. Looking forward to the limited data we can glean from the highlights.

Changes would definately have been made , I just hope a lot has been learned from the game 

8 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Gary Lockes Rovers team hammered Brechin in pre season, who relegated us 10 months later. 

We don't need to see highlights to know Mendy isn't good enough for this level. He's there in case there is literally no other option, and he still has a year left on his deal. 

Can you categorically say 6 goals were all down to Mendy, I'd like to think McGlynn would've had him hooked if he was that bad in the game