The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

The state of this East Fife fan. I feel sorry for you Raith fans having to put up with that interloper he's murder!

5cd0746141908_giphy(2).gif.06c6a115849f284fdfdacdeaebfed086.gif

Every level has at least one, that’s vT around here.

Edited by TxRover

Tazz1903 is miles worse than VT.

VT actually has some substance to him, and as much as he gets folk backs up, he’s coherent and quite often makes some reasonable points.

Tazz1903 on the other hand just spouts the same, inane mumblings every time he posts, and I’ve had him on mute for a long, long time.

Everyone’s different I suppose, but I find it quite dispiriting when people engage with him, as none of the back and forth is ever amusing or interesting.

On 12/09/2020 at 13:22, Raith Against The Machine said:

@Roath Raver Hello - Has there been any update that you can give on the possibility of live streamed friendlies? 

No updates on live streams at the moment really, there may be more information on what non-league games (if any) will have a live stream soon. There is a lot of work going on to deliver our video service to a much larger audience, and as previously been announced, if you have a season ticket you will get access to a video stream for home league games that are behind closed doors.  

Edited by Roath Raver

3 hours ago, Roath Raver said:

No updates on live streams at the moment really, there may be more information on what non-league games (if any) will have a live stream soon. There is a lot of work going on to deliver our video service to a much larger audience, and as previously been announced, if you have a season ticket you will get access to a video stream for home league games that are behind closed doors.  

Any overseas word?

13 hours ago, Lang Toun Lad said:

Honestly mate, we'd be better locking the thread and coming back few days before the first game. Everyone's going loopy with the extended break!

@Hank Scorpio From one cartoon character to another, please listen Hank. The children are suffering.

Edited by Randy Marsh

7 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Tx will be along soon wanting detailed analysis on the formation, a comprehensive run down on how many times Mendy touched the ball and if his English has improved along with a public enquiry on why it wasn't live streamed. 

Just now, Messi Scott said:

Stokes been released by Livi today, apparently he was struggling to cope with regular sessions on Astro. I think he’d be excellent for us in the championship. We couldn’t offer him the money he’ll want though. 

See the source image