Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Has anyone any kind of knowledge of how training is progressing, and how these unknowns are adapting to the Scottish game?

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

Has anyone any kind of knowledge of how training is progressing, and how these unknowns are adapting to the Scottish game?

Surely they’ll only adapt to the Scottish game after playing a few games? I would imagine that training will be very similar to what they are already used to? 

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

Yeah, you’re right... emoji102.png
IMG_5519.jpg

The engraving on the trophy really seems to have gotten worse since the Ayr United entry, looks like it's a different font/size. 

Surely they’ll only adapt to the Scottish game after playing a few games? I would imagine that training will be very similar to what they are already used to? 

Bad day at work mate?

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The engraving on the trophy really seems to have gotten worse since the Ayr United entry, looks like it's a different font/size. 

Looks like it was “engraved” with a 10 penny nail, and a hammer, by a meth-addled school dropout. Maybe that’s why Tazz is annoyed, it’s his side job?

This weeks Rovers Review saying that we'll be looking at the loan market once the season starts. Also says that we're focusing on getting the south and north stands improved and that railway stand development is on the back burner.

26 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

This weeks Rovers Review saying that we'll be looking at the loan market once the season starts. Also says that we're focusing on getting the south and north stands improved and that railway stand development is on the back burner.

Focusing on the North Stand seems a strange one, I would have assumed that would have been the least of our concerns stadium wise.  

Edited by RRPT

Focusing on the North Stand seems a strange one, I would have assumed that would have been the least of our concerns stadium wise.  
I think it's stuff like getting the broken seats replaced. It's been a real eyesore for a couple of seasons now.

The North stand should see some usage now we're in the championship.

The pars, dundee and hearts despite their protests will bring decent crowds so its going to be needed. How many decades now has the railway stand been a ruin.

53 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Two Centre Forwards and a Centre Back?

We've got 4/5 players who could play up front. Would imagine one will be a winger.

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:
21 minutes ago, renton said:

We've got 4/5 players who could play up front. Would imagine one will be a winger.

Was just a lame joke playing on my low level fear that none of these guys from the English basement leagues will actually be any good.

1 hour ago, Broken Algorithms said:

‘Indications’ that arbitration costs are being awarded against Hearts/Partick also.

1 hour ago, RRPT said:

I'd imagine social distancing would mean we will need the North Stand to accommodate our home fans? 

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Just be happy that the most recent name is ours.😎 It's there now for posterity. 🥰

Just need to be patient for the party.🥳🥂

8 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Gutted they didn't engrave an asterisk just for the lols 

😂😂😂

53 minutes ago, embow said:

Just be happy that the most recent name is ours.😎 It's there now for posterity. 🥰

Just need to be patient for the party.🥳🥂

Aye I don't imagine any Raith fan will give the slightest of fucks, or Ayr or Arbroath for that matter. 

Just comparing the two Raith entries though the top one looks better, whereas the bottom three just look amateurish. 

27 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye I don't imagine any Raith fan will give the slightest of fucks, or Ayr or Arbroath for that matter. 

Just comparing the two Raith entries though the top one looks better, whereas the bottom three just look amateurish. 

Next year's will be done in Comic Sans.

Edited by renton