The New Raith Rovers Thread

5 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Ooh the dork virgins have ganged up on thee me * cof*

I get it your most not virgins but are social misfit shite shags emoji868.pngemoji28.png

Cracking choice.

James Taylor is the boy.

His acting in Two-Lane Blacktop was a bit iffy though.

13 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Cracking choice.

James Taylor is the boy.

His acting in Two-Lane Blacktop was a bit iffy though.

A bit iffy? To use one of my favorite review lines, “Two-Lane Blacktop is a movie of achingly eloquent landscapes and absurdly inert characters.”

19 minutes ago, TxRover said:

A bit iffy? To use one of my favorite review lines, “Two-Lane Blacktop is a movie of achingly eloquent landscapes and absurdly inert characters.”

His stories about his travels to the UK when trying to secure a record deal are amusing.

'Busking in a urine soaked underpass'

5 hours ago, Raithie said:

Your grievance should be with Grant228, 

Why? Why me? Has there been no other posters who have called out this blatent bullshit? Particularly some Raith fans? Why is it the grivence is with me? 

It's genuinely fucking baffling to see some Raith fans immediately square upto this as some attack from a Pars fan on Raith fans, what team I support has absolutely nothing to do with this. 

Still, you've got intellectuals like this on your side. 

9 hours ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Shut the f**k up with this hypersensitivity to call out rivals over PC bullshit, it’s the worse. it’s like going on a stag and the most even of people side away from the PC ultra bride nephew for the buzz kill

14 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

His stories about his travels to the UK when trying to secure a record deal are amusing.

'Busking in a urine soaked underpass'

What was he doing in Methil?

12 hours ago, grumswall said:

To take this thread off topic...

Has anyone heard of "Richmond raith rovers"? Seen a post on twitter by that handle. Haven't looked in to it anymore than that though.

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/richmond.raithrovers?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr

Seems to show a team in the West Cheshire League. Pictures as champs 2015-2016, seems they are a member of WC League One, so the Eleventh Tier of English football. However...

http://www.fchd.info/RICHMORR.HTM shows they resigned mid season 2019-2020...haven’t looked into if that was just the whole league or whatever...but footballgroundmap.com shows the team folded.

Last genuine tweet (a retweet) by the “club” was 20 Oct, 2019. Since than, all the action is tally reports of following/unfollowing.

Edited by TxRover

5 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Why? Why me? Has there been no other posters who have called out this blatent bullshit? Particularly some Raith fans? Why is it the grivence is with me? 

It's genuinely fucking baffling to see some Raith fans immediately square upto this as some attack from a Pars fan on Raith fans, what team I support has absolutely nothing to do with this. 

Still, you've got intellectuals like this on your side. 

Piss off