The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

The game will be live via RaithTV

He's an acquired taste.

I was asking if there had been official confirmation from the league that the cup games can be streamed. Ive not seen anything anywhere and as far as I know the other rule change only applies to league games.

I could be wrong about that but then maybe RaithTV have just assumed they can stream games without any official word

I was asking if there had been official confirmation from the league that the cup games can be streamed. Ive not seen anything anywhere and as far as I know the other rule change only applies to league games.
I could be wrong about that but then maybe RaithTV have just assumed they can stream games without any official word

You sound like a right laugh. Gimme a len o yer Batman Y fronts to blow ma beek

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

I made the comparison between Ugwu and Tade saying they were both big units who could put themselves about and both looked like they could be world beaters one week and struggle for a Sunday league game the next. I compared them because I can't think of any better examples from players I've seen live a few times and this aspect of their play is fairly similar. Petty point scoring around a serious subject like race is just so low and it says a lot about people who throw accusations like that about so I won't be getting involved in any back and forths about what I feel was a justified comparison between two players abilities. 

Hope big Gozie does well, met him a couple times up the town and he was always very friendly and happy to have a chat and clearly liked his time in Fife. 

f**k me,spot on post but by christ theres a few sensitive fuckers on this thread

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Well maybe you should go also then Dunfermline fans because you couldn't see driving home the other night because you dont even wear your glasses in case you get slagged of so you just stick to Specsavers and I'll do the game. 

soccer-saturd-327-dec-11-latest-britannia-stadium-lbourn-ahart-14048634.png

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

There has been no mention of the Betfred in terms of live streaming from the League. The deal struck for League games was in tandem with Sky and the BBC. The Betfred broadcast contract is with Premier Sports. I would be surprised if an arrangement is not made but I dont think any club is in any position to actually promise it yet. 

19 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Ma mum died wi stage 3 aids

Ok Step mom

Good aids or bad aids?

8 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

There has been no mention of the Betfred in terms of live streaming from the League. The deal struck for League games was in tandem with Sky and the BBC. The Betfred broadcast contract is with Premier Sports. I would be surprised if an arrangement is not made but I dont think any club is in any position to actually promise it yet. 

Yes, thats what I thought. I just wondered if Raith knew something we didnt!