The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Bought platinum in the hope there would be a super secret Raith club, but there’s not been a single post in the Platinum lounge for a month. Sigh

I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.

5 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Bought platinum in the hope there would be a super secret Raith club, but there’s not been a single post in the Platinum lounge for a month. Sigh

You get to read the Pars lads DM's so that will keep you amused for a while.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

CqURKMQWgAATVZvcloseup.jpg.7d9bf944437a09dc9f327611381ddc88.jpg

Aye that's abysmal, likewise though no one's marched down the high street with it. Still to see that happen like someone suggested further up. 

I'm surprised Craig Levein is taking pot shots at Raith, is he not an ex player and manager there? Very bizarre. 

19 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye that's abysmal, likewise though no one's marched down the high street with it. Still to see that happen like someone suggested further up. 

I'm surprised Craig Levein is taking pot shots at Raith, is he not an ex player and manager there? Very bizarre. 

He was a manager for around 6 weeks whe he had nothing to do and we were in a bit of a mess. 

It's a pity that this time where he finds himself idle, he can't think of anything constructive to do. 

3 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

He was a manager for around 6 weeks whe he had nothing to do and we were in a bit of a mess. 

It's a pity that this time where he finds himself idle, he can't think of anything constructive to do. 

I’m sure he stated in his biography that when he was growing up Raith Rovers was the only club that he wanted to play for

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

He's the main reason why Hearts find themselves in this league. He will say anything to save face with their fans. 

3 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I seen him up the town before all this covid nonsense kicked off, he comes across as a really good, incredibly knowledgeable bloke. 

But then there's so much he says in interviews I don't agree with, all a bit strange. 

5 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

I’m sure he stated in his biography that when he was growing up Raith Rovers was the only club that he wanted to play for

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/raith_rovers/5306266.stm

Says here it was his boyhood club. 

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

He's the main reason why Hearts find themselves in this league. He will say anything to save face with their fans. 

This. It took an absolute age for Budge to sack him. He was kept on the books, and if I remember correctly, he even had a say in his successor. He's clearly on good terms with Budge so he's happy to parrot any lines from Tynecastle. They've completely circled the wagons trying to create a siege mentality - funnily enough the two clubs who are making big statements about 'remembering this summer and how we've been treated' have come from two board rooms at clubs where there's been large numbers of fans who have been unhappy with the decisions that have been made.