The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Jilted John said:

Haha being used to seeing us win things I tend to get my one and won mixed up. A bit like there, their and they’re. Not a problem you’ll be likely to have so thanks for picking up on it.

If I had celebrated Raith Rovers instead of Dunfermline the best thing they would have achieved is a third tier title. 

If we're going to go dick swinging about achievements from before my time then Raith Rovers are going to come out of this very, very inadequately. 

43 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

And yet you cheated to win that title, your clubs shameless deeds must make you so proud. I suppose that’s what big clubs do. f**k over the companies that helped maintain that rancid hole you call a “stadium”.  Big club my arse. 

You fucking love to see this. 

FALKIRK_070511_AMc5_5540.jpg.790aa7f089690101f2d3696cf779d3f9.jpg

14 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Apparently, they’re a massive massive club

For a massive club, “electing” not to include a profit and loss statement in their yearly accounts, especially in a statement for a year when they lost nearly half of the equity, is fascinating.

15 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Apparently, they’re a massive massive club

Just much bigger than wee Raith Rovers.

I don't think we are a massive club by any means. For some reason our Town back their local team far better than the people of Kirkcaldy.

5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

For a massive club, “electing” not to include a profit and loss statement in their yearly accounts, especially in a statement for a year when they lost nearly half of the equity, is fascinating.

To be fair, very few companies do. 

6 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Just much bigger than wee Raith Rovers.

I don't think we are a massive club by any means. For some reason our Town back their local team far better than the people of Kirkcaldy.

Steady now, delusions of grandeur doesn’t suit you chubbypus

1 hour ago, Jilted John said:

You do realise we have won the championship title twice since the 80’s too yeah?

Has absolutely no relevance to me, if I was going to post footballing success from Fife from before I started supporting the big team I wouldn't bother with any of Raith. 

2 hours ago, Frank conner said:

Can you no post photos of Dunfermline fans crying when their club almost died because of over spending like this.

1921493918_JS22515066(1).jpg.2ebfe9436aadc42ce811147726d5564a.jpg

Did we die? Did we f**k, the big team stays on x

3 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Steady now, delusions of grandeur doesn’t suit you chubbypus

No delusions, we are bigger than Raith, but aren't that massive in the grand scheme of things. 

And the people of Dunfermline support their team better than Kirkcaldy, where an Ice Hockey team is better supported. Unlucky. 

Edited by Grant228