The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Neilson failed promotion the first time and lost in the playoffs with Utd  , I never said you were responsible for the protests it was a generalisation of the Hearts support at the time . Regarding Hearts getting promoted I couldn’t careless either way so no I’m not worried

Think I may try make my own assumptions about how the league is gonna go and not listen to “basherbrash” just woken up off a couple cans trying to bait a Hearts fan this morning

38 minutes ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Think I may try make my own assumptions about how the league is gonna go and not listen to “basherbrash” just woken up off a couple cans trying to bait a Hearts fan this morning

The fucking irony in that post. 

1 minute ago, RaithRover123 said:

That’s the league cup. 

The top picture is.  Which is fair enough even if a very long time ago. I don’t think anyone can argue that we’d like to have won it, thankfully I don’t have any memory of you doing so.

the bottom picture isn’t,  and chucking them in together is bizarre behaviour.  

8 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

The top picture is.  Which is fair enough even if a very long time ago. I don’t think anyone can argue that we’d like to have won it, thankfully I don’t have any memory of you doing so.

the bottom picture isn’t,  and chucking them in together is bizarre behaviour.  

The point is what have the pars won since the 80s? 

The challenge cup isn’t significant,  don’t pretend it is, it’s not a good look for you.

We are the only side to have beaten both sides of the old firm in national cup finals while playing outwith the top tier. We also won games in Europe. Pars fans would bite your hand off to have seen their team do that.

3 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

Haha being used to seeing us win things I tend to get my one and won mixed up. A bit like there, their and they’re. Not a problem you’ll be likely to have so thanks for picking up on it.

Imagine the scenes if we turn the h2h stats around this season as well 

19 minutes ago, Jilted John said:

playing outwith the top tier.

This is the key part of your statement.  You’ve spent an awful long time doing that.  We’re currently in an embarrassing long period not playing in it and yet it’s far shorter than your wait.  23 years ooft.

Edited by parsforlife

30 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

The challenge cup isn’t significant,  don’t pretend it is, it’s not a good look for you.

Regardless, I'm going a step further and proclaiming us joint winners of the 2020 version with ICT. So that's 2.5 national trophies. What a club. 

34 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

This is the key part of your statement.  You’ve spent an awful long time doing that.  We’re currently in an embarrassing long period not playing in it and yet it’s far shorter than your wait.  23 years ooft.

And yet you cheated to win that title, your clubs shameless deeds must make you so proud. I suppose that’s what big clubs do. f**k over the companies that helped maintain that rancid hole you call a “stadium”.  Big club my arse.