The New Raith Rovers Thread

RIP Tom Forsyth an old school Scottish defender when you were allowed to make tackles not like the nammby pambies nowadays. Didn't make it as a manager but there again a lot of players don't. Beastie it was New Years day 1983 when we won 6-0. Check your bible.

55 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

RIP Tom Forsyth an old school Scottish defender when you were allowed to make tackles not like the nammby pambies nowadays. Didn't make it as a manager but there again a lot of players don't. Beastie it was New Years day 1983 when we won 6-0. Check your bible.

One of my favorite memories as a Raith fan, sure we were 2-0 up after 2 or 3 minutes, happy days

11 hours ago, Beastie Russell said:

RIP Tam Forsyth 
Gave me one of my top 10 Rovers  highlights when he was manager of the Pars on New Years Day 1982

Dark times for Pars in the early 80's.

Thankfully Leishman went on to make us the best and biggest club by a mile in the Kingdom of Fife since then

23 minutes ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Raith and Morton be bottom two even once sfa hit us with 300 point deduction for Celtic’s player using airport nearest tynecastle to break rules 

You are a dick a very bitter dick who supports a shit Championship team who think they are better than they actually are. Complain, complain, complain. What you going to do when you lose games this season complain that the SPFL have the officials against you. 4 fucking wins in the league last season let me applaud you for that great success, especially when your playing world beating teams like Hamilton, St Mirren and Ross County.

1 minute ago, raith1974 said:

You are a dick a very bitter dick who supports a shit Championship team who think they are better than they actually are. Complain, complain, complain. What you going to do when you lose games this season complain that the SPFL have the officials against you. 4 fucking wins in the league last season let me applaud you for that great success, especially when your playing world beating teams like Hamilton, St Mirren and Ross County.

Will thank you for our 9 points as per most of the diddy teams in this tinpot league we shouldn’t be in on our way to the Premiership again

1 hour ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Will thank you for our 9 points as per most of the diddy teams in this tinpot league we shouldn’t be in on our way to the Premiership again

Please explain why you shouldn't be in this league. 

1. You won 4 league games,  pathetic 

2. You finished bottom of the league

3. Your owner stood by Levein and Co for too long, what a great decision that was.

4. Your BOD allowed all managers to bring in overpaid pish players. 

5. You fully deserve to be in this league 

6. You should have been fined a huge amount and deducted points.

7. You should never have been training when your fate was sealed and all other Championship clubs were not training.

8. You should wind your necks in and stop moaning like little bitches. Your making the old firm look good.

9. Enjoy the Championship and for your sake dont get beat too heavily by Hibs in the cup seeing as they are far ahead of you.

6 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Please explain why you shouldn't be in this league. 

1. You won 4 league games,  pathetic 

2. You finished bottom of the league

3. Your owner stood by Levein and Co for too long, what a great decision that was.

4. Your BOD allowed all managers to bring in overpaid pish players. 

5. You fully deserve to be in this league 

6. You should have been fined a huge amount and deducted points.

7. You should never have been training when your fate was sealed and all other Championship clubs were not training.

8. You should wind your necks in and stop moaning like little bitches. Your making the old firm look good.

9. Enjoy the Championship and for your sake dont get beat too heavily by Hibs in the cup seeing as they are far ahead of you.

Your also forgetting how Neilson was hounded out of Tynecastle remember the plane  flying over tynie with the big protest banner  now he’s the saviour , The Hearts fans hated his brand of football comical gold

5 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Your also forgetting how Neilson was hounded out of Tynecastle remember the plane  flying over tynie with the big protest banner  now he’s the saviour , The Hearts fans hated his brand of football comical gold

I was nothing to do with that and he’s matured since going to Milton keanes dons and stormed that league with Utd. He’ll get us back up don’t you worry

15 minutes ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

I was nothing to do with that and he’s matured since going to Milton keanes dons and stormed that league with Utd. He’ll get us back up don’t you worry

Neilson failed promotion the first time and lost in the playoffs with Utd  , I never said you were responsible for the protests it was a generalisation of the Hearts support at the time . Regarding Hearts getting promoted I couldn’t careless either way so no I’m not worried