The New Raith Rovers Thread

It would be quite sad if it wasn’t so funny, you could understand the mutants that drag their knuckles to Ibrox thinking they could make or break clubs with their threats of boycotts (after all some have more teeth than brain cells) but Hearts [emoji23]. Someone let them know if you scream and shout about boycotts before the season even starts the Rovers board will likely factor it into our budget, now if you turn up it’ll just be a bonus for us. It’s no wonder successful business woman Ann Budge is milking this lot for every penny.

I work with a few Hearts fans snd none of them have suggested they’d boycott away games. I think I seen they sold 8000 season tickets. If only 10% of them came to SP then that’d about by as big as the largest away support last season.

If Hearts fans think their club will steam roll this league have another thing coming, they want revenge....for what?!? If that’s the case then its other teams that’ll have the grudge to play like f**k, as they were desperate to bankrupt the league. f**k them. 

At the end of the article he even states that his targets are 2x striker, 1 x winger, 1 x right back and 1x "defender"... presumably a centre back replacement for McKay.

Wonder if Mendy will suddenly turn into a footballer...

12 minutes ago, renton said:

At the end of the article he even states that his targets are 2x striker, 1 x winger, 1 x right back and 1x "defender"... presumably a centre back replacement for McKay.

Wonder if Mendy will suddenly turn into a footballer...

Hope so at this rate don’t want to see macca getting tossed at cb again 

If Hearts fans think their club will steam roll this league have another thing coming, they want revenge....for what?!? If that’s the case then its other teams that’ll have the grudge to play like f**k, as they were desperate to bankrupt the league. f**k them. 

I’m not so sure, I think they will win it easily tbh

I’m not so sure, I think they will win it easily tbh

I don’t think their squad is anywhere near the quality they had back last time they were in this division. I think they’ll win the league but I certainly don’t think they’ll run away with it. This team won 4 games all season, most of them against Rangers. This tells me that they only turn up for the big teams. I look forward to that in this league...
The manager has changed in fairness but he needs to overhaul the team before they’re near a team that will cruise the league.

1 hour ago, michaeljohnstone said:

At least he’s confirmed Vaughan* is back fully kit.

*f**k off Stellaboz you’re not getting him

This what he said last time, and the time before that...

effing hell, that'll be another few grand in medical bills, christ we seem to be jinxed with this type of injury.
Fookin dread Vaughan coming back now 

I remember when Gavin Hastings played for that Scottish American Football team, the Claymores, he only got brought on for the set pieces. Maybe we can do something similar with Vaughan? Bring him on when we get a free kick or for a few minutes until he scores then take him back off again.