The New Raith Rovers Thread

13 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Has a trophy presentation been scheduled? I want a “new” picture of John with his hands on the trophy. 

I was really hoping we’d get the trophy out yesterday. Imagine it’ll be once the players come back off furlough. 

According to Hearts' own forum the boycotting of the two games at Stark's Park is going to cost us £300,000 and bankrupt us. 

That's 7500 of them each game at £20 a pop excluding VAT. 

Is it any wonder the fuckers went bust if that's their level of arithmetic? 

4 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

According to Hearts' own forum the boycotting of the two games at Stark's Park is going to cost us £300,000 and bankrupt us. 

That's 7500 of them each game at £20 a pop excluding VAT. 

Is it any wonder the fuckers went bust if that's their level of arithmetic? 

Hearts forum you say?

See the source image

Rangers fans threatened to burn Starks Park to the ground, yet packed it out when they had a sniff of a title win.

Hearts fans will come crawling back to away games I'm sure. Even if they didn't, I genuinely could not give one shite.

We've had three seasons of low away supports. The 2 Dunfermline supports will proably be as much as everyone else combined last season (assuming normal crowds which is obviously a different topic) 

4 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

There will be no boycott. Fans will not be able to attend before Christmas.

Fingers crossed, your little tinpot club will be dead by the end of the season.

How you liking The Championship, gadge?

8 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

These dumb fucks don't realise we've had three years worth of a dozen fans from Stranraer and Peterhead. We've managed before without them and we'll continue to manage without them. Genuinely incredible how many suffer delusions of grandeur. 

This. We have managed with one man and their dog supports for 3 seasons, we’ll be fine. I’d be surprised if everything was back to normal crowd wise this side of new year anyway so we are effectively missing out on one home gate against them.

Also, they have been shouting from the roof tops about this boycott for months which will mean we will budget accordingly. If the boycott happens and nobody turns up it won’t have a disastrous effect as it will have been expected and accounted for in the budget. If they abandon the idea (as I expect) then it will be an unforecasted cash boost for us on the last day. 

Another year with a long term injury. There has not been a single game McGlynn has had a fully fit squad to choose from since he came back. That’ll be over 100 games by the end of this season.

It’s a blow for us but an even bigger one for McKay. Looked like he had an opportunity to establish himself as the first choice partner for Bene at centre back and it could have been a real breakthrough season for him. Rotten luck.

These dumb fucks don't realise we've had three years worth of a dozen fans from Stranraer and Peterhead. We've managed before without them and we'll continue to manage without them. Genuinely incredible how many suffer delusions of grandeur. 

It would be quite sad if it wasn’t so funny, you could understand the mutants that drag their knuckles to Ibrox thinking they could make or break clubs with their threats of boycotts (after all some have more teeth than brain cells) but Hearts [emoji23]. Someone let them know if you scream and shout about boycotts before the season even starts the Rovers board will likely factor it into our budget, now if you turn up it’ll just be a bonus for us. It’s no wonder successful business woman Ann Budge is milking this lot for every penny.