The New Raith Rovers Thread

I’m sure they’ll be back on sale in the near future, just seems we’re missing a trick here. We’re out of stock on quite a few items at the moment and I don’t know about others but I’ve found I have more disposable cash due to not going out to bars, restaurants etc and I’ve probably bought more stuff online through boredom than ever before. Just think we should be maximising our online sales at this time. Guess the legal shit has caused lots of problems though and been a huge distraction.

New strips have arrived at Starks, and will be posted out this week according to the Twitter page.

As Zen said, there was an update on further strips coming in, was in the Bulletin a few weeks back.

And fixtures out tomorrow at 2pm.

We have changed kit supplier so I am sure the club are doing all they can to get new stuff in just give the club a bit of time to talk to the suppliers and I am sure they will bring a lot more stuff out.

2 hours ago, Jilted John said:

Anyone else log onto the app then automatically click on the league one forum by accident from muscle memory?

I never changed my bookmark from the Championship forum. I've been wasting several seconds of my life every time I've logged on. Now though... vindication. 

2 minutes ago, Wildrover said:

So did we get costs for our lawyers fees from the SFA hearing?   

The arbitration panel are due to meet again in a couple of weeks to decide on who's paying what costs, according to Bill Clark on Sportsound. 

4 hours ago, pub car king said:

Its not just shirts, there are limited options for everything else in the online shop. There is no training wear and limited leisure wear, theyve even sold out of keyrings.

I believe one of the reasons given for the move from Puma to Joma was an increase in available merchandise. I'm a wee bit disappointed that it hasn't materialised yet, but hopefully it won't be long. 

I'm not overly keen on either shirt this season, but I'm more than willing to throw some money at a massively overpriced Rovers donkey jacket or pair of corduroys. 

11 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Bill Clark said on today's Sportsound podcast that the decision might take 2 weeks to decide.

What he said was that the Arbitration panel will not meet again until two weeks to decide. Not it will take two weeks to decide, Christ their bill will have trebled if it took them two weeks to decide 😀