The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Malky6424 said:

Now we wait for the Hearts n Partick to be demoted further with a points deduction for taking Raith, Utd n Cove to court.

Karma is a bitch!!!

Should be a sufficient number of points that makes it almost impossible for them to finish as champions. Same with partick. 

29 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I'm hoping we've been sitting on signings and other announcements waiting for this to be resolved.

Aye hopefully, though we might also be waiting until after some players Furlough contracts expire on the 31st.

Hopefully by next week at this time we will know all the squad but for the loan players .

Edited by Scottydog

They’ve still not sent out the pre ordered shirts tbf 

Can we not do a second pre order while waiting to receive the current one? I’m assuming a quick call to the supplier to confirm they can supply more than the original order and then do a second pre order isn’t a logistical nightmare.

6 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Lt's get back on track and get the new season started. Embow no more freeby pies for you two faced w****r.

Oof! Calm Doon!😲

The whole post was nothing other than a play on words relevant to the names enquired about.🥺.

PS. And your shell pies are excellent.🥮

22 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Can we not do a second pre order while waiting to receive the current one? I’m assuming a quick call to the supplier to confirm they can supply more than the original order and then do a second pre order isn’t a logistical nightmare.

You’d think especially at the start of the season it’d be ideal to sell as many as possible, since folk are going to pay £45 for them at this point of the year

Possibly depends on the minimum order size for the club and how much people are realistically going to buy one right now, considering a good few hundred have already been sold.  I'd imagine most spare money is going towards the legal costs, as well as getting a squad together.

The club still don't know when fans will be going through the gate, so are really still unsure when they can start bringing in meaningful income - can't imagine there is much cash around just now to place a bulk order for shirts. 

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

We ever planning on getting some shirts back in? I’m no business expert but it’s surely easier to make money for the club if we have stuff to sell.

I'm sure I read on the website (bulletin maybe) that there was a re-order.

Possibly depends on the minimum order size for the club and how much people are realistically going to buy one right now, considering a good few hundred have already been sold.  I'd imagine most spare money is going towards the legal costs, as well as getting a squad together.
The club still don't know when fans will be going through the gate, so are really still unsure when they can start bringing in meaningful income - can't imagine there is much cash around just now to place a bulk order for shirts. 

Appreciated but if we’ve nothing to sell it’s not going to help that, surely we should be taking notes of interest to find out how many more we need to order. If we know how many we’ll sell then we know any cash used to buy the stock will be covered and recouped in a very short period.

5 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Appreciated but if we’ve nothing to sell it’s not going to help that, surely we should be taking notes of interest to find out how many more we need to order. If we know how many we’ll sell then we know any cash used to buy the stock will be covered and recouped in a very short period.

Away top still has stock left in all sizes, just checked 

Edited by RaithRover123

You're probably looking too much into that. Another opportunity to order is expected. I'm sure it was in the bulletin as Zen Archer points out.