Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Pfft we're winning the league this season anyway so makes no odds who Dunfermline sign. Soz lads x 

10 hours ago, michaeljohnstone said:

Apparently we’re in for Callum Tapping. Yawn

Apparently played 27 games for Forfar last season.

If Vaughan wasn’t “made of chocolate” he’d be nowhere near EEP.

We could take any of your players at any time. They would all come running as soon as we called.

We could take any of your players at any time. They would all come running as soon as we called.
Jeez, you're worse than the usual Pars clowns we get in here.

Been thinking about the toilet situation at Stark’s, as it’s going to be particularly important in getting us back into stadiums when the football returns. There are currently 3 cubicles for the whole South Stand, is that correct? We basically need to get rid of the urinals and replace them with more cubicles. How many would fit in that space? We likely have many fans with the required skills to help fit these into place. What else can the fans do to help? Can we get out ahead of this and have them in place?

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Been thinking about the toilet situation at Stark’s, as it’s going to be particularly important in getting us back into stadiums when the football returns. There are currently 3 cubicles for the whole South Stand, is that correct? We basically need to get rid of the urinals and replace them with more cubicles. How many would fit in that space? We likely have many fans with the required skills to help fit these into place. What else can the fans do to help? Can we get out ahead of this and have them in place?

3 in each of the gents? X amount in the women’s? 
Is it that much of an issue? Would the urinals not just have ‘social spacing’ boxes around them to keep the distancing?

My thinking is that the toilets will not be that much of an issue if - say for a crowd of 1500-2000 - The crowd has to be spread over all stands to ensure distancing. I may be wrong though, with that assumption.

The grant we received could be used to rent half a dozen portaloo’s and locate these where the cars are at the back of the south stand.

We don't need to do anything with the toilets bar mark out social distancing, plenty of room in there and a one way system, no problem, don't know about the women's, one in one out??

Yeah, portaloos would, to me, be the obvious solution here if there’s a need for separate cubicles.

1 hour ago, Wildrover said:

We don't need to do anything with the toilets bar mark out social distancing, plenty of room in there and a one way system, no problem, don't know about the women's, one in one out??

This

3 cubicles for anyone needing a dump is enough

Edited by Rovers_Lad

All joking aside hopefully away crowds will be let in at some point this season. Do enjoy an early doors trip through Kdy on the sauce then back into the highstreet after. I do not enjoy the 3-0 pumpings. 

Hope your right about the crowds but here's a wee reminder for you.

t here's a wee reminder for you and your fellow supporters. Stay safe.

Classic institutional paranoia.
Not really. The thread regularly pops up at the top of my participated list on the app and if I happen to skim and see us mentioned, I'll take a wee look.

But aye, mad paranoia reigns in this one.

Oh here's another reminder for you of the joys of playing us.

s of playing us. Stay safe.

Edited by steakngravy

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Not really. The thread regularly pops up at the top of my participated list on the app and if I happen to skim and see us mentioned, I'll take a wee look.

But aye, mad paranoia reigns in this one.

Rather a nasty commentary on the status of the Pars threads, eh?

Rather a nasty commentary on the status of the Pars threads, eh?
It has its moments.

‪Jay Stein put Rovers in front from the penalty spot before another double by Nacho Novo sealed the points against 10 man St. Mirren.‬

‪Clyde came out on top against Raith Rovers in an end to end match at Broadwood.‬

Raith had a strong claim for a penalty turned down as they lost to Falkirk at Brockville.