The New Raith Rovers Thread

Good luck with that one. Vaughan is made of chocolate is he not? That’s the only reason we haven’t taken him from yous.

If Vaughan wasn’t “made of chocolate” he’d be nowhere near EEP.

Been thinking about the toilet situation at Stark’s, as it’s going to be particularly important in getting us back into stadiums when the football returns. There are currently 3 cubicles for the whole South Stand, is that correct? We basically need to get rid of the urinals and replace them with more cubicles. How many would fit in that space? We likely have many fans with the required skills to help fit these into place. What else can the fans do to help? Can we get out ahead of this and have them in place?

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Been thinking about the toilet situation at Stark’s, as it’s going to be particularly important in getting us back into stadiums when the football returns. There are currently 3 cubicles for the whole South Stand, is that correct? We basically need to get rid of the urinals and replace them with more cubicles. How many would fit in that space? We likely have many fans with the required skills to help fit these into place. What else can the fans do to help? Can we get out ahead of this and have them in place?

3 in each of the gents? X amount in the women’s? 
Is it that much of an issue? Would the urinals not just have ‘social spacing’ boxes around them to keep the distancing?

My thinking is that the toilets will not be that much of an issue if - say for a crowd of 1500-2000 - The crowd has to be spread over all stands to ensure distancing. I may be wrong though, with that assumption.

The grant we received could be used to rent half a dozen portaloo’s and locate these where the cars are at the back of the south stand.

1 hour ago, Wildrover said:

We don't need to do anything with the toilets bar mark out social distancing, plenty of room in there and a one way system, no problem, don't know about the women's, one in one out??

This

3 cubicles for anyone needing a dump is enough

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Classic institutional paranoia.
Not really. The thread regularly pops up at the top of my participated list on the app and if I happen to skim and see us mentioned, I'll take a wee look.

But aye, mad paranoia reigns in this one.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Not really. The thread regularly pops up at the top of my participated list on the app and if I happen to skim and see us mentioned, I'll take a wee look.

But aye, mad paranoia reigns in this one.

Rather a nasty commentary on the status of the Pars threads, eh?