The New Raith Rovers Thread

There is obviously a market for retro kits looking at the success of the cup final one.

Potentially the club could carry out a bit of research and see if there is another kit supporters would buy in decent numbers again.

I'm not buying one from there but I know people do like a retro kit so thought I'd share. The badge does let them down. The club should look at doing more retro kits though, could be another good money spinner like the cup top.

3 hours ago, CALDERON said:

The badges look really shit.  Some of the other clubs shirts are crackers, but I think that the fact he can't use the proper Rovers badge makes the shirts worthless tbh.  Certainly when you compare it to the quality of the retro shirt offered by the club, which is superb.

Also, twitter is full of people who have been waiting months upon months for orders with no response to emails or messages - I would probably steer well clear.  Have also seen some complaints of finished products looking nothing like the initial images etc.

Not to mention the sizes stop at XXL...real men need not apply!

5 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Good to see the "but but but goal difference" chat has started again on twitter, quite a lot from Hearts and Thistle fans.

Pardon me if I wasn't particularly fearful about the teams in 2nd, 3rd and 4th place who had beaten Raith Rovers a collective total of zero times over the season.  

Indeed, Dumbarton alone beat us more times than the efforts of Falkirk Airdrie Montrose and East Fife combined. 

‪A debut goal by Nacho Novo got Raith back in the game as they came from two goals behind to claim a point against Airdrie.‬

‪It was a disappointing afternoon for Rovers in Dingwall as they were beaten 1-0 by Ross County.‬

‪A great volley by Scott Crabbe earned a point for Raith at Somerset Park.‬

32 minutes ago, DanElderRRFC said:

‪A debut goal by Nacho Novo got Raith back in the game as they came from two goals behind to claim a point against Airdrie.‬

‪It was a disappointing afternoon for Rovers in Dingwall as they were beaten 1-0 by Ross County.‬

‪A great volley by Scott Crabbe earned a point for Raith at Somerset Park.‬

Oh god, not this season. I think I preferred yesterday's videos. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

9 hours ago, Michael W said:

That we were relegated that season despite having Novo tells you all you need to know about how shit we were otherwise. 

We went 15 games without a win from the end of September through to late January. Awful. 

Over 700 tops sold already,say we are making £20 per top that gives us somewhere in the region of £14,000 I have ordered my home top but will hold fire on the away one until I see it for real. I was hoping for a red away strip,maybe next season who knows.