The New Raith Rovers Thread

It looks far better than the home kit, the colours suit the design far better. Also it looks more like a photo than the mock up they did for the navy one.

Agree about the black logo it would have been so easy to do it in navy or even the sky blue.

Of course the issue for the less svelte purchasers will be the main design is over the belly.  So it will stand out more as said gut protrudes thus highlighting their love of valente's/pies/pints/fudge donuts. 

It’s certainly better than the home, suits the design a lot better! I really like it and also like that it’s virtually the reverse of the home.

Joma have pulled a bit of a fast one with the ‘bespoke design’ line right enough. Same existing design x 2.

25 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Of course the issue for the less svelte purchasers will be the main design is over the belly.  So it will stand out more as said gut protrudes thus highlighting their love of valente's/pies/pints/fudge donuts. 

As the overall line is more vertical than horizontal, it will be marginally slimming...at least until you reach my size and those lines go horizontal anyway!

Not been a massive fan of any of the kits for a few years (since the half & half and the McCrae's kits) but they are both ok, mind you I still think I'd prefer if they swapped the home and away shorts over.