The New Raith Rovers Thread

14 minutes ago, embow said:

Force of habit for last three years still sees me trying to go to the seaside!😝 Getting used to new location and such a refreshing change. Just love it.🥰

Canny wait to check out our 2nd home.

The "we're top of the league and you're no" Hoose 😉

What a relief. Can finally get that quick access bookmark changed back!

Will be interesting to see where our self and others stand when football starts back up. We need to make a few changes to push on but no-one knows if we'll have the funds for that. I wonder how other teams will look after this and if the squad we have now will be able to compete better than we expected before all this.

We’re back! And we did it all on our own with no help from the government or a pandemic or anything else. What have we got to look forward to? Decent day out in the capital, top class bridies at the Pars and a crippled posture after trying to fit in the seats at Morton.

22 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Rebranded the season to

#Coughingback 

...From Dingwall to Stranraer, we are the mighty Rovers and we got fucking voted up! Olay, olay, olay....

Been quite interesting seeing the level of support some of the junior* teams have been getting through this. Fair play to them. For the record we were generally 60-70 ahead of them until it got very close. 

*I know it's not called that anymore. 

Edit: Tranent on 765. What an effort that is. 

Edited by Michael W

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

We’re back! And we did it all on our own with no help from the government or a pandemic or anything else. What have we got to look forward to? Decent day out in the capital, top class bridies at the Pars and a crippled posture after trying to fit in the seats at Morton.

I dunno where Stephens got their reputation for their bridies. I think they're minging tbqhwy.

Chunks of chewy matter clinging for dear life in a sea of dishwater gravy, all wrapped in paper-thin pastry. 

2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

I'll be very surprised if away supports are allowed at all this season. 

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I'll be very surprised if away supports are allowed at all this season. 

I still harbour hope of getting into away crowds in the back half of the season. 

I dunno where Stephens got their reputation for their bridies. I think they're minging tbqhwy.
Chunks of chewy matter clinging for dear life in a sea of dishwater gravy, all wrapped in paper-thin pastry. 
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. That opinion can also be complete nonsense.