The New Raith Rovers Thread

At Starks.

Does anyone know when the away top will be released? I havent bought a top in a few years but going on holiday at the end of July and if its out by then I will be being one to take with me.

At Starks.

Does anyone know when the away top will be released? I havent bought a top in a few years but going on holiday at the end of July and if its out by then I will be being one to take with me.

Not heard and i now have a lack of contacts within Starks this season :(

I just had a very quick look at the Hearts and Dundee Utd squads. Concidering a loan player or two from one of those clubs is almost a certainty who would you like to realistically see at the Rovers next seaosn, Jamie Walker is the bleedin' obvious choice but I see that Gordon Smith as a posibility. From Dundee Utd. perhaps somebody like Dale Hilson or Ryan Dow, who have both been on loan at Forfar though I don't know if either are any good. We had Reynolds on loan last season, I think we could get quite excited if Stevie May was given a season or 6 moths at this level.

I just had a very quick look at the Hearts and Dundee Utd squads. Concidering a loan player or two from one of those clubs is almost a certainty who would you like to realistically see at the Rovers next seaosn, Jamie Walker is the bleedin' obvious choice but I see that Gordon Smith as a posibility. From Dundee Utd. perhaps somebody like Dale Hilson or Ryan Dow, who have both been on loan at Forfar though I don't know if either are any good. We had Reynolds on loan last season, I think we could get quite excited if Stevie May was given a season or 6 moths at this level.

If we got Walker and May i think i would spontaneously combust

If we got Walker and May i think i would spontaneously combust

I could helpfully pour petroleum all over you and could even provide a lighted match.

What are friends for?

I could helpfully pour petroleum all over you and could even provide a lighted match.

What are friends for?

So i have someone else with avialable bail money and alibi

:D

You two are always arson about eh!

Na we are normally blazed when we are out

Season Ticket Prices 2012/13

Category 2012/13 prices 2011/12 prices

Adult £250 £280

Secondary School Pupil £125 £145

Primary School Pupil** £25 £40

Senior Citizen £125 £145

College / University £175 £190

The Rovers board are doing superb at the moment. Delighted to see we're cutting prices even after last years financial brutality. Kudos to the board!

Edited by rw89

Season Ticket Prices 2012/13

Category 2012/13 prices 2011/12 prices

Adult £250 £280

Secondary School Pupil £125 £145

Primary School Pupil** £25 £40

Senior Citizen £125 £145

College / University £175 £190

The Rovers board are doing superb at the moment. Delighted to see we're cutting prices even after last years financial brutality. Kudos to the board!

Agreed. Sensible pricing for next season . Sadly local punters won't give a toss. The board's damned if it does , damned if it don't....