The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I’m not sure what’s worse, Clyde supporters thinking they won the World Cup three times or you lot going on about this 1-1 draw at home........emoji22.png

What's worse are all the Falkirk fans on here in meltdown because Raith won the league. Imagine a team sitting top of the league for 22 weeks winning a league. 

Think the media team have done a superb job with the Q&As. Good mix of characters on there, not just the usual suspects. Some folk are more interesting than others, but then that’s the same in life isn’t it. Folk can always choose to read them or ignore them. 

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

When are we getting the Tomas Hajovsky Q&A?

Jules Tchimbakala next for me. I want to find out what that was all about, how much he was on a week, if his arm ever healed and what he’s up to now?

Fucking hell! Jules is older than me and he played less than 100 games in his entire career. Also permanently injured. Perfect storm Rovers signing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Tchimbakala

Edited by Scary Bear

2 minutes ago, L. Brilliant said:

Did Ilian Kiriakov ever play a game for us? On trial 2001 but I'm he didn't play. Wiki says 17 games I hear - but no chance. Anybody settle this?

He was the Bulgarian International boy that was at Aberdeen? Alcohol issues?

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Think the media team have done a superb job with the Q&As. Good mix of characters on there, not just the usual suspects. Some folk are more interesting than others, but then that’s the same in life isn’t it. Folk can always choose to read them or ignore them. 

Agreed. 

With Joaquin Bornes, they've also managed to find a player that I'd forgotten about. 

Gutted no questions about Kirkcaldy nightclubs appeared in the Martin Prest Q&A. 

You say awarded I say win, you say awarded I say Champions, you say awarded I say top of the league and your no.[emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

If we go up with you I say the first game next year between the clubs should be a ‘winner takes all claims the League One title retrospectively’.
Are you in?…[emoji6]