The New Raith Rovers Thread

55 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Who’d take McManus for next season, then? emoji102.png

Absolute no from me. His attitude was always wrong. He wouldn’t last ten minutes under John McGlynn, who would probably never consider a player of his mentality in the first place. 

Anyhow, quite frankly I don't care that we've won the league in this manner. I don't care that we won't get to celebrate at Starks or see Bene lift the trophy. I don't care that we were only one point ahead and 20 goals worse off than Falkirk.

I do care that we're getting out of this division and back into the championship. From a football perspective nothing else matters.

Anyhow, quite frankly I don't care that we've won the league in this manner. I don't care that we won't get to celebrate at Starks or see Bene lift the trophy. I don't care that we were only one point ahead and 20 goals worse off than Falkirk.

I do care that we're getting out of this division and back into the championship. From a football perspective nothing else matters.
At the end of the day, it's a shame but you're correct. I'm fucking delighted we won't have to go to places like Montrose and Forfar to play against rigid teams.

33 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This. 

Whatever happens, we’re out of this league which is all that matters. Let’s build on this random bit of luck 

Edited by roverthemoon

1 hour ago, basher brash said:

On a serious note we must keep up the fundraising via donate a ticket/ crowdfund as the club has aong way to go im still going to donate until it closes and hopefully the rovers get some serious cash out of it.

Now over £49k on the just giving page. 

Metallica also sum the feeling in this post.

Congratulation to all the players and staff. I share the sentiments that its shame what has happened- and yep do feel for Falkirk who have battled hard as well.  I think though on the balance of it we deserve it. I hope now we can build on what has been done and concentrate on surviving in what will be a highly challenging Championship next season. 

'Mon the Rovers

When is GTF day this year? May? June? November? July 2021?

I tried creating a championship Raith Thread but a mod close it down pretty quickly. A real shame. Can’t wait to get out of this forum.