Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Ryan Hardie and Kieran Wright were the only two loanees from Ibrox who didn't come across as utter wallopers. Everyone else has had little to no work ethic. Pelt in one wondergoal and then do nothing else (Barjonas, Roberts and Thompson all were the same). 

I thought barjonas had a decent work rate for us but it just didn’t click for him

4 hours ago, JAR said:

Crowdfunding going well. Let's reach the £50K soon.

Incoming

Ticket,travel and drink money i,d  put aside for cup final

When you look at what other clubs have raised in this crisis using similar schemes, £37k is absolutely fantastic. 

1 minute ago, CALDERON said:

When you look at what other clubs have raised in this crisis using similar schemes, £37k is absolutely fantastic. 

I know a few fans were mocking it initially saying it was begging bowls, but we were ahead of the curve and our fans have responded in droves (in addition to instigating and asking "what can we do?". That and some fans of other clubs have also added too which has been great. 

That’s fooking amazing

Aye, I was going to shove some more in this weekend since I would have been spending it on a ticket.

Brilliant effort so far.

I see all the leagues in England from the ones below the National leagues have had all results expunged. Teams like South Shields (13 points clear) and Jersey 20 points clear) won't be promoted. Opens the door for the SPFL to do likewise?

16 minutes ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

I see all the leagues in England from the ones below the National leagues have had all results expunged. Teams like South Shields (13 points clear) and Jersey 20 points clear) won't be promoted. Opens the door for the SPFL to do likewise?

I dont think it's any more, or any less likely tbf. I suppose the SPFL will be working back from a starting point of what next season should look like in terms of start dates, how to maintain sponsorship and keep as many, if not all clubs afloat. How this season us ultimately terminated will be a product of those deliberations I'd think.

18 minutes ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

Difference probably is that those leagues don't have Celtic in them. 

And in Scotland Brora are champions. Knowing the sfa/spfl they will follow what's happened/going to happen in England though.

Second donation made this week. My aim £20.00 a week if possible as i already pay £15.00 to the players fund. A very difficult time for everyone but i think over 37k is brilliant well done everyone keep it up

The Q&A things have been brilliant. Hats off to the social media guys.

12 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Anyone else think that the cowshed needs to be further to the right? 

The ice cream van is missing.

2 hours ago, Sanity check needed. said:

Saw this on the nutmeg twitter feedIMG_20200327_100812.jpeg

D3k4OX-WsAA5PGx.jpg

Some p***k has stolen the goal stanchions and nets. 

No one in the Links End brave enough to go within ten yards of the bogs at that end either. 

29 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

D3k4OX-WsAA5PGx.jpg

I'd guess that must have been around 1991?

EDIT might have been earlier as from the angle i'm not sure if its the Railway stand or the Coo Shed on the right hand side.

Edited by mrpaddyx