The New Raith Rovers Thread

What's happening with Lewis Allan? 

He was out injured for like 4-6 weeks and on his first game back, he came on as a sub and got booed on the park and then booed off at 90 minutes. I wasn’t his biggest fan but no player should ever be booed on the park.

Hope he keeps fighting though and pulls through this and still finds a way to have some sort of career in football

He was out injured for like 4-6 weeks and on his first game back, he came on as a sub and got booed on the park and then booed off at 90 minutes. I wasn’t his biggest fan but no player should ever be booed on the park.

Hope he keeps fighting though and pulls through this and still finds a way to have some sort of career in football

Has he just given up? Heard something like that at the Falkirk home game recently.

I read over his stats and his only league goals came against us!
Hopefully I can convince Regan to stay or Championship will be a disaster.
First thing you should have done was sign him and bowie (if your pre patch) down to longer deals. Both become leading premiership players. Mckay and Watson also become good players at prem level if your nurture them right.

First thing you should have done was sign him and bowie (if your pre patch) down to longer deals. Both become leading premiership players. Mckay and Watson also become good players at prem level if your nurture them right.

McKay has turned decent. Watson was giving goal after goal away until he fractured his skull. Bowie went on loan to EK, and came back a leading Championship player.