The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Challenge Cup Final aside, is that us done with sodden grass pitches for the season or do Peterhead still play on grass?

Three grass surfaces in League One...Stranraer, Dumbarton and Peterhead.

I really don’t know why some “Rovers” fans give a flying f**k about Dunfermline or their finances. 

As for the “Pars” fans who come down here and bite and give the cheap shots back.....

Just. f**k. Off.

Thanks. 

I really don’t know why some “Rovers” fans give a flying f**k about Dunfermline or their finances. 

As for the “Pars” fans who come down here and bite and give the cheap shots back.....
Just. f**k. Off.
Thanks. 
Touchy wee teamer!

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
3 hours ago, Wardy said:

Just. f**k. Off.
Thanks. 

Touchy wee teamer!

You hear nothing from Pars punters when they are on a run of defeats. The Pars beat Dundee United and boom, there they are. C’mon now, this is our third season down here. Have mercy.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
4 hours ago, Wardy said:

Just. f**k. Off.
Thanks. 

Touchy wee loses teamer!

FIFY

I reckon the signing of McLean and Anderson will give us the league, they both know how to fight, a comparison to Martin Hardie signing for the pars perhaps.The run in will be full of bloody noses for us all but we will need the experience in defence and up top, two intelligent footballers. We will prevail keep the faith.

2 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

I reckon the signing of McLean and Anderson will give us the league, they both know how to fight, a comparison to Martin Hardie signing for the pars perhaps.The run in will be full of bloody noses for us all but we will need the experience in defence and up top, two intelligent footballers. We will prevail keep the faith.

Over half a century on the planet and you waited until now to start talking sense.

On the finances thing, the only thing it really proves is that Scottish football remains unsustainable for many clubs  in the middle leagues. Also reinforces that the Championship isn’t necessarily the land of plenty it’s sometimes portrayed for us, it might just mean losses on a different (maybe even higher) level. 

9 hours ago, Wardy said:

Just. f**k. Off.

Thanks. 

If supporters didnt show interest in other clubs goings on be it finances,players,how pish they,re doing etc football forums would be pretty pointless