The New Raith Rovers Thread

It’s the ‘max two per person’ for season ticket holders that I chuckled at. 10,000 seats and ~500 home fans expected.

Club should clear up ASAP whether tickets need to be bought in advance as I doubt many will bother racing out to buy one.

I agree it does seem a bit necessary but perhaps Livvi (like Ross County) now operate a pre-sold ticket only entry system or like Clyde don't deal with cash at the turnstiles. Fewer and fewer clubs seem to be prepared to trust their turnstile operators with readies these days even if it means reduced gates as the hassle puts some folks off attending, it's their call I suppose.

After missing kick off in the long queue for a ticket to get into Easter Rd a years or so ago I think I'll head down to our office and get mine in advance.

Callachan for Gullan would make sense in that case. If his shooting has improved.
Callachan is a box to box type. Could probably push tait on to fill that role though?

Aye especially Berra as he’s finished
Please don't. Your just begging for donny to come in and make the joke.

Think we’ll bring an attacking mid in to replace Gullan, as I can’t see him coming back after this weekend

I agree, I think this weekend will be the last time he’s in a Rovers shirt. The article on the Hibs site, I read it as that he’ll be Hibs for the rest of the season.

Agree that Tait shows potential as the attacking mid role.

I like to see a healthy Smith get a couple of run outs, that might help at least take some pressure off Bowie...but another striker is certainly needed if Gullan is truly gone. For the second player, I think a left-footed defenseman wouldn’t go amiss, because MacDonald has shouldered a heavy load so far.

The Press and Journal has us in for Shane Sutherland from Elgin. Not sure how reliable a source they normally are. Can’t see it happening unless he has some sort of release clause.

His record for Peterhead last year was underwhelming but he has scored 22 goals this season for Elgin and I thought he was the best player on the park in the recent Challenge Cup match. 

The Press and Journal has us in for Shane Sutherland from Elgin. Not sure how reliable a source they normally are. Can’t see it happening unless he has some sort of release clause.
His record for Peterhead last year was underwhelming but he has scored 22 goals this season for Elgin and I thought he was the best player on the park in the recent Challenge Cup match. 

Unproven at this level.
I’ll take him nonetheless.