Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Looks like we’ll have to dip into that players fund as our team is dropping like flies. I really fear for us on Saturday. A gubbing by those dribbling fools and we’ll never hear the end of it

Looks like we’ll have to dip into that players fund as our team is dropping like flies. I really fear for us on Saturday. A gubbing by those dribbling fools and we’ll never hear the end of it
I have every finger crossed we do :)

McGlynn in FFP has earmarked 2 players in Jan transfer window but remains tight lipped who they are. He has 2 specific players and if he could get them will be delighted.

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 23:39, Frank conner said:
On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 18:37, tazz1903 said:
Frank , scottydog & grumswall  might end up in  rehab soon :bairn

You wouldn't say that to his face would you treacle!

Aye ? how no like :ass

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

Fixed that for you too

Are you by any chance related to Sir Jimmy Young?

It's just that his patter was pish too!

9 hours ago, Raithie said:

McGlynn in FFP has earmarked 2 players in Jan transfer window but remains tight lipped who they are. He has 2 specific players and if he could get them will be delighted.

Remember when he was "delighted" to have signed Mendy? Tracked him for months and even compared him to the likes of Marvin Andrews and Mark Campbell.

Glorious.

Edited by MethilMink

1 hour ago, MethilMink said:

Remember when he was "delighted" to have signed Mendy? Tracked him for months and even compared him to the likes of Marvin Andrews and Mark Campbell.

Glorious.

I still think Mendy will come good. He's getting game time at a good level playing beside an experienced player. He's raw but so was Marvin.

I still think Mendy will come good. He's getting game time at a good level playing beside an experienced player. He's raw but so was Marvin.
He's playing for Kelty Hearts in a pub league. It's miles away from what he'd be up against in our league.

He'll never make it and I hope we cut him loose at the earliest opportunity.

15 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He's playing for Kelty Hearts in a pub league. It's miles away from what he'd be up against in our league.

He'll never make it and I hope we cut him loose at the earliest opportunity.

I would hardly say they play in a league miles away from us. Cove, Edinburgh City and Kelty would all give us a good game. 

Cove and Edinburgh City aren't even in that league. Both of them would beat Kelty easily though.

He's playing for a team that are winning games by double figures some weeks. How is that preparation for coming back to us where he would need to be switched on at all times?

Glorious.

McGlynn’s signings have been pretty good from the summer, I think the odd mid-step is allowed.

Victoria being linked with a return to Stranraer in January.

That would make sense. He’s not really done much in the games he’s played and it would free up a wage! I can see Baird being let go at the end of his short term deal too.

I wonder if Bowie will be sold as well?

I wonder if Bowie will be sold as well?

He might, but I doubt he'll go anywhere until next season regardless.