The New Raith Rovers Thread

I was recently talking to a Raith fan I was at school with, he was telling me he goes to Kelty games these days. When asked his opinion on Mendy. He reckons that not only has  he's found his level but he thinks Nando likes it there and has indicated he likes it so much wants to stay at New Central Park.  Nothing more than hearesay I guess but I thought I'd pass it on.

Recently I was talking to a Raith supporter I was at nursery with, and we sparked up a conversation about him going to Berwick games. He reckons Yaw Osei is playing 2/3 levels below his standard, and that not only should he be here with us, but he would rattle in 40 a season. Amazing really.

16 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Recently I was talking to a Raith supporter I was at nursery with, and we sparked up a conversation about him going to Berwick games. He reckons Yaw Osei is playing 2/3 levels below his standard, and that not only should he be here with us, but he would rattle in 40 a season. Amazing really.

Laughing uncontrollably!

at you not with you!

Nice to see an 8 year old taking an interest in a lowland league team.

On 12/11/2019 at 14:10, lellywong said:

The Raith Suite will be open from noon on Saturday for fans to watch the Scotland v Cyprus game. Kick off is at 2pm.
If you are considering going down to the pub to watch this then come along to Stark's Park and support Scotland and at the same time support the Rovers!!
Let's get the Raith Suite buzzing with anticipation of a Scotland win.
Free pies at half time!!
So what's not to like. Scotland on the telly. Cheap beer in the Raith Suite and free pies at half time.
You would be mad to go anywhere else!!!
😀😀😀

The push for 3rd place. Who wouldn’t be excited at that prospect.

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/pick-your-raith-rovers-team-of-the-decade-goalkeeper-1-5045918

Tough choice between cuthbert and mcgurn. Both really good keepers on their day.

McGurn has been a far better keeper for the Rovers than Cuthbert. Although Cuthbert was brilliant the season under McKinnon.