The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Well tell us what the self appointed fans rep has done so far not to mention his assistant? As a non member of this group I've yet to understand what the dynamic duo has done for us mere mortals. 

It doesn't matter what I tell you as it simply doesn't suit your narrative. 

Something or someone has irked you about the 200 club but instead of being brave enough to resolve it amicably you'd rather post snide digs on here. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

It doesn't matter what I tell you as it simply doesn't suit your narrative. 

Something or someone has irked you about the 200 club but instead of being brave enough to resolve it amicably you'd rather post snide digs on here. 🤷🏻‍♂️

All I am asking is for you to explain what has been done so I can begin to understand. So basically answer the original question.

11 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

No please explain!

It's up above. Take as long as you need until you can comprehend it. 

Alternatively you can come into the club and ask the two individuals the questions you want to know the answers to. 

You won't though. 

13 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

It's up above. Take as long as you need until you can comprehend it. 

Alternatively you can come into the club and ask the two individuals the questions you want to know the answers to. 

You won't though. 

Seriously why are you bothering? Don't you recognise a troll when you see one, forget it it's not worth it.

He's trying to re-open old ground that has been done to death at the time of the election that had Andy Mill voted (not self appointed) in.

Frank  has admitted he isn't a member of any of the organisations (Supporters club, 200 club, McMillan club RRFC Supporters Trust) who's members  vote to elect a fan to the board, so if he can't be bothered to have a say in who gets in why pander to his bleatings now? Add to that he clearly doesn't understand what that directors role is anyway despite it being explained multiple times in the past that the director is there principally to assist in the running of the club and to protect the various investments made by the aforementioned groups, not to answer to lazy/clueless fans.

5 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

In fairness it's the kind of shite they get a license for in your neck of the woods...

Nah, they just toss on a dress and run around, according to the lunatics we have in charge. Of course, most of them seem to be doing themselves in private, as we later find out.

Anyone heard anything about Regan's scan? I'm consigning myself to it being shite news already so it's not as sore when it gets announced. Might feel a wee bit knee jerk but if he's out for anything longer than 2-3 months we are up shit creek. 

Anyone heard anything about Regan's scan? I'm consigning myself to it being shite news already so it's not as sore when it gets announced. Might feel a wee bit knee jerk but if he's out for anything longer than 2-3 months we are up shit creek. 

Regan is due to have his scan this evening (Tuesday) so hopefully the club will be in a position to let everyone know the results tomorrow or Thursday.

If Hendry is out long term it's a blow for sure but it's far from terminal. We still have a good enough team to get into the playoffs at least saying we are up shit creek is a tad melodramatic. 

Falkirk were and probably still clear favourites to win the league although so they've proved to be nothing special East Fife don't have a Vaughan or Hendry but are doing just fine. I still believe we have enough to still go up one way or another.