The New Raith Rovers Thread

The Bowie thing is absolute noise and nothing more. It’s probably been a false tap on the side to the paper to deflect away from who The Rangers are interested in whatever Young Hertz boy it was, as they’re playing each other this weekend. An absolute nothing story, and folk are losing their shit over it.

Steakngravy has lost the plot as well, it’s been a while since his last meltdoon on here

Bowie is exciting (at this level), one footed to an extreme and signed through 2022. He needs playing time (at close to this level, for now) to develop, so anyone genuinely interested right now would either be close to League One level or looking to sign ad develop through an agreement. Bowie is unlikely to leave Raith for a competitor (right now), so I’d not worry too much...yet.

17 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Remember, Callachan is a lifelong Hearts supporter, and frankly, when he knew Hearts were interested, he didn’t want to play for Raith Rovers.

We've a history as long as the Forth Bridge of letting good players go on the cheap - Micky Cameron, the trio to Millwall, , the other trio to Livingston which included Big Marv, Nacho Novo to Dundee -  nearly all were sold on later for big money. I'm sure there are others.

+ Whoever said Ziggys one footed is a nonce

He’s as 1 footed as they come, it’s pretty much my only criticism of him, other than that he’s an excellent prospect. Still ample time to develop, it’s amazing how well he’s done so far.

47 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Just been offered violence from some lovely Fife’s Finest members. Lovely lot.

41 minutes ago, RaithTheRover said:

Well, offered a face to face chat, which knowing my sarcasm, would lead to violence. Forgot to show my working...

So you haven't been offered violence?