The New Raith Rovers Thread

From the tweet it looks like a new player if not after announcing it that way we again get a kick in the teeth for poor media reporting.

If it was Spencer resigning a huge positive ends up with a disappointing feeling when it should have been announced far better.

However just in case we have a signing still to come ....................

Yes - contract extensions have to be approved by Hampden [emoji106]
So it was just about Spencers extension Niall? The original message could have been worded better that being the case.

Spencer isn't one that stood out to me last season but he has undoubtedly been a very good signing. Its early days but we look a far better team than we have done since we were relegated. Amazing what can happen when you show a bit of faith in the manager to build his own squad over a summer, eh Frank.

A few folk questioning his attitude etc. Yes his form dipped in his last few games but I don’t think for a second that Mcglynn would have gone back in for him if he believed his attitude was wrong.
Not when he binned Nathan Flanagan in the close season despite him having a contract.

Early days indeed

So it was just about Spencers extension Niall? The original message could have been worded better that being the case.

Spencer isn't one that stood out to me last season but he has undoubtedly been a very good signing. Its early days but we look a far better team than we have done since we were relegated. Amazing what can happen when you show a bit of faith in the manager to build his own squad over a summer, eh Frank.