Hank Scorpio

The New Raith Rovers Thread

Surely won at the weekend as all things Raith Rovers moved to the back page. Unlike when East Fife pump you Fife Flyers take top stage.
^^^ Least Fife - desperate for relevance as usual. Local team wins match at local ground, reported in local paper. Shock! Horror!!

I couldn't even tell you what the newspaper in Methil was, yet here we have an East Fife fan with a chronological history of Raith Rovers coverage on the back page of the Press. 

I couldn't even tell you what the newspaper in Methil was, yet here we have an East Fife fan with a chronological history of Raith Rovers coverage on the back page of the Press. 
They're not obsessed at all. No, no, not a jot. Decades of seethe at an end and they're still frothy weeks after defeating the Rovers. The funny wee tattie bogles.

26 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

The Buckhind Blether.

10 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
32 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

They're not obsessed at all. No, no, not a jot. Decades of seethe at an end and they're still frothy weeks after defeating the Rovers. The funny wee tattie bogles.

Behave.

Tony Dingwall has injured himself again falling awkwardly over the top of the ball in training and is now out again for a unknown period of time.

55 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Tony Dingwall has injured himself again falling awkwardly over the top of the ball in training and is now out again for a unknown period of time.

The boy Vaughn has shown that he might be a prospect, but what exactly has Tony Dingwall done so far in his career to suggest he might be the next Johnny Hislop?

Edited by Angusfifer

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

The boy Vaughn has shown that he might be a prospect, but what exactly has Tony Dingwall done so far in his career to suggest he might be the next Johnny Hislop?

Not too much, so I’m not overly bothered at a delay to his return, for now.

As for a paper, the Leven Loudmouth? Circulation 500...paid circulation 50.

Edited by TxRover
Stupid autocorrect

6 hours ago, TxRover said:

Not too much, so I’m not overly bothered at a delay to his return, for now.

As for a paper, the Leven Loudmouth? Circulation 500...paid circulation 50.

Leven loudmouth? Is that not Levenmouth Rover.?

Dingwall looks like a good player at this level, an out and out winger with about 40 odd games at Premiership level under his belt. Probably won't make or break our season, but certainly someone who I'd have in the squad as soon as we can. 

Surely won at the weekend as all things Raith Rovers moved to the back page. Unlike when East Fife pump you Fife Flyers take top stage.

And yet your endless obsession with Raith Rovers is unbound.

IMG_2510.thumb.jpg.492e5815989af11e9e5bc97e960c86da.jpg

Nice to see ‘Sirscotty’ showing his class and liking a post about one of our players being injured.

I'm pretty sure it was more the comical manor of how he got injured

Should return in the Championship though surely as Partick and Dunfermline carry a large away support. Wonder if they drew Rangers or Celtic in the cup if there would be a rush to put the seats back. 
How many of those seats are not damaged by flying footballs in training also. I see a net at the home end but not at the other end.

What happened here?

I am aware that Regan was booked for dissent towards the Linesman, but things must have escalated later as he wasn't sent off.

SCOTTISH LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (TUNNOCKS CARAMEL WAFER CUP)

1 MATCH  07/09/2019 167346   REGAN HENDRY (RAITH ROVERS F.C.)            1 MATCH 

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/5594/los11-19-september-2019.pdf

23 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

What happened here?

I am aware that Regan was booked for dissent towards the Linesman, but things must have escalated later as he wasn't sent off.

Is it not because he was booked up at Dingwall too? Think it’s only 2 bookings for a suspension in the Challenge Cup. 

26 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

What happened here?

He was the one that stole all the caramel wafers!

What happened here?
SCOTTISH LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (TUNNOCKS CARAMEL WAFER CUP)
 1 MATCH  07/09/2019 167346   REGAN HENDRY (RAITH ROVERS F.C.)            1 MATCH 

At least he won’t be playing in the challenge cup game then. That’s what we all want. We want to rest players in that game..